Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^chatroom turned into a buy/sell for a minute
laugh.gif

Not to sound dumb.... but are u guys talkin bout AIM chatroom? and...how exactly do you join it in AIM? Can't seem t figure it out....
go to actions and click chat..then type in the chat name.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

All I really wanted to do with my initial post was to confirm that NDC did rerelease some black/pink pairs last night...

I guess I PS'ed the above also will be the response...I don't mind posting pics of the shoes and the nike invoice when I receive it on Tuesday...

eek.gif
.....not gonna lie wit all the bs in this forum im gonna call ducktales..until u post those pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^chatroom turned into a buy/sell for a minute
laugh.gif

Not to sound dumb.... but are u guys talkin bout AIM chatroom? and...how exactly do you join it in AIM? Can't seem t figure it out....
go to actions and click chat..then type in the chat name.

I don't even see an actions. I'm on AIM for mac. Not aim express, the actual AIM application

So how did people find about another drop on the blacks? They randomly keep checking for shoes that dropped weeks ago?

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

man i went to go play the wii for a minnute and the tread jumps like 20 pages.

lmao i know right! i feel you..i went to reply to a pm and lost track of the thread completely..

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

All I really wanted to do with my initial post was to confirm that NDC did rerelease some black/pink pairs last night...

I guess I PS'ed the above also will be the response...I don't mind posting pics of the shoes and the nike invoice when I receive it on Tuesday...

So what szs released?

Originally Posted by everone303

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^303, you have any of the 1st 2 releases?

naw I wish! I keep getting screwed!

Well good luck on the 3rd time around. I got the first 2 but ended up selling the Zens.

I'm happy with my Black/Pinks so I don't mind having 1outta 3 if these tans don't work out.

Back
Top Bottom