Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

so no Yeezys on NDC? maybe the broad on the phone was telling the truth.

frown.gif

no yeezys i guess for me then
frown.gif

well i jus copped some oly VIIs off NDC so i think i'll be alright without these. i was just going to try them on to know how it feels then sell them onebay.

need the money for college.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

well i jus copped some oly VIIs off NDC so i think i'll be alright without these. i was just going to try them on to know how it feels then sell them on ebay.

need the money for college.
oly VIIs on NDC?? what??

damn at work right now working graveyard...and the comp here doesnt have flash so i cant go on the ndc site... ill juss use the money i make tonight pay forthe rape i will be paying on egay later
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

so no Yeezys on NDC? maybe the broad on the phone was telling the truth.

We'll find out in an hour or so, when NDC customer service opens (If these don't drop by then.)
I know I'll be callin' em.
mad.gif

are they dropping eggplant penny foam 1's again? this website i go to is taking preorders on them!?

i guess their not coming...all the fusions that were supposed to drop today are already up on the site...so if that tells us anything...

AT EXACTLY 13:00 EUROPEAN TIME
WWW.SNEAKERSNSTUFF.COM SOLD ASTOCK OF YEEZYS ONLINE
THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING ON!
I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE VIA PAYPAL AND IS NOW WAITING ON THE EMAIL INVOICE! YES!
WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED. NOW IM WAITNG ON MY POST MAN TO DELIEVER MY 2ND PAIR
OF TANS I GOT FROM MY MAN BC69907 HOLLA! WILL POST PICS WHEN RECIEVED.
NOW TIME TO GET SOME SHUT EYE.
WILL BE UP TONIGHT WAITING ON NDC.COM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man what a bummer.... no yeezy's for me at all, tried everytime, no dice. oh well.

Originally Posted by rickyfong

there was a post earlier that said you would only get 4 seconds to cop a pair on NDC before the servers freeze up, is that true?

You could not literally process an order that quickly. 20 seconds maybe...but 4?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

s dubl wrote:

Yeah I didnt hear anyone say anything about on here. I was suprised.
wink.gif

This would be a perfect day if I woke up my confim email is in my inbox. my post man comes early. and ndc hasnt post the tans yet..
we will see.....GoodNight SC I DID IT FOR YOU!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom