Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

thanks for all the props everyone.
happy.gif

Just spoke to a rep and she confirmed that they did not release last night, and they will release sometime on Wednesday June 10th.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Just got back from the quiet and civilized NTSF raffle, empty-handed of course. 28 pairs raffled off, dude with the number right after mine was among the winners.
frown.gif
Just my luck.

i hate it when that happens...when i was in line for one of the CDPs they called the number before me and after me...i was not happy...

I never ordered from vmvinc, but let me know how that goes if you do. I think jphoenix has cuz he has gitd shoe laces for his yeezys that i have only seen onthere site.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Just spoke to a rep and she confirmed that they did not release last night, and they will release sometime on Wednesday June 10th.

i wonder how accurate that is...didnt that happen with one of the other colorways too? they dropped on NDC a few days late?

Congrats to those who got their pair.

Paying retail is an awesome feeling.

Those in the CHICAGOLAND AREA- LEADERS AUCTION TONIGHT. 6-8 PM. See you there.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

so should we wait on the ndc link (the link that says they aren't available) till wednesday?
No, you should just stay on the computer refreshing for 3 says nonstop.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DreamTeamSG

hey, does anyone (who actually wears their shoes) know how long the glow in the dark soles work for before they start to fade in the dark?

I got a glow in the dark Nooka Zub and it has lost a bit of it's glow and im wondering if the Yeezys will do the same thing (just copped 2 of the net/net's here in New Orleans @ 11 am... easy money).

This is a good question man...I wear my Zens..Not heavily, but enough to get the soles dirty...I noticed that the glow had diminished a little bit and itworried me. Then I thought: "I bet it's cause the soles are so dirty...If I wipe these off, I bet the glow will still be there...Probably can'tsee it through the grime." So I wiped them off, charged them up, and Wala!...Instant Glow!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

so should we wait on the ndc link (the link that says they aren't available) till wednesday?
No, you should just stay on the computer refreshing for 3 says nonstop.
laugh.gif
Jus confirming my man. Nike likes playing games with you as you can see.

how do you clean the soles of yeezys? i tried just warm soap and water but it didn't do the trick...

Was Wednesday just a random day you that you decided to choose?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

SMH... I was #15 at Jimmy Jazz in downtown BK last night... they were supposed to get 20 pairs... i had to leave and didnt return... I went to training camp in the morning and there was like 60 ppl for the raffle... I passed by Dr Jays and they only had 17 pairs... Complex magazine was interviewing people over there...

I guess NDC is my only choice or Ill trade my Zen's in sig for Blacks or Tans

Why didn't you just show up to the Hub' with me, Rub da Cube, oODeZzy, and StarTrak?

Was Jimmy Jazz selling them for retail? I didn't even know that they were getting them.

EDIT:
sick.gif
CA sales tax. Hope that they don't raise it to get the stateout of the red.

YOUR'S TRULY, MODERNART, JUST WON A PAIR AT THE NIKETOWN SF RAFFLE THIS FINE MORNING OF THE 6TH OF JUNE HAHAH

3601204442_84e25ca58f.jpg

3601201028_7c9148ce14.jpg

Man once I found out I was number 40 on that list I went strolling downtown Chi to get one some broads... Man was it some bad ones down there...

Back
Top Bottom