Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

The wait may have been long at HOH Chi but it was sooooooo worth it!!!
what number were u in line...

was it? waited for about 8 hours and got my pair....
eyes.gif
Number 4...yeah an entire week in line. Had a few friends hold my spot for hours at a time throughout the week, much love and thanks to them, as Iwent to work. I just didn't want to deal with a potential fiasco at Niketown. I wanted to make sure I was guaranteed a pair at retail.

CONGRATS to those who got a pair! No matter how it was obtained. I also offer my condolences to those who came up empty handed.

Retirement baby... here I come... so glad this is over... home theater time like a mofo... catch ya'll laterzzzz....

i just think it's funny that there's still people on ndc, refreshing, and refreshing.. over, and over again. it *might* pay off, but doubt it.. ialmost got a pair at nt chi, they had 26 wristbands, and i was #30.. salty.

eyes.gif
Number 4...yeah an entire week in line. Had a few friends hold my spot for hours at a time throughout the week, much love and thanks to them, as I went to work. I just didn't want to deal with a potential fiasco at Niketown. I wanted to make sure I was guaranteed a pair at retail.

CONGRATS to those who got a pair! No matter how it was obtained. I also offer my condolences to those who came up empty handed.

Are you the Fat guy?????????

DAMN, dudes gonna be on they computer day and night, pressing F5 over and over for who knows how long just to get these?

Yall need to learn how to hustle

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I got the shaft at Niketown Chicago! But man oh man, did I come up!

It was a blessing in disguise!
Please...elaborate.
I was the only one at a certain store this morning and got a pair at a nice pricepoint. They had an auction last night, but some buyers flaked andthey had pairs left over this morning. Glad everyone slept in this morning.
happy.gif

Just picked up my pair... these things are pretty... I'll post pics of all three later. Shop owner told me the general releases are gonna be a quickstrikecome the fall. No info on the colorways though

Went to NTLA.. Very organized,fair, and professional
pimp.gif
Kudos to them.. My girl's number got picked and she copped my 11.5...

Then we went to Attic Buena Park, copped a shirt before it opened and once raffle began... dudes were busting out 10-20 tickets... clearly hook-ups
smh.gif
sad, butI got a pair at least
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Just picked up my pair... these things are pretty... I'll post pics of all three later. Shop owner told me the general releases are gonna be a quickstrike come the fall. No info on the colorways though

If any of them are navy and orange I have to get a pair by any means necessary.

i clearly over paid for mine ... but def worth the price i paid ... ndc will keep everyone on their toes all weekend and drop earl monday morning when everyoneis either at work or at school
roll.gif

Please...elaborate.
I was the only one at a certain store this morning and got a pair at a nice pricepoint. They had an auction last night, but some buyers flaked and they had pairs left over this morning. Glad everyone slept in this morning.
happy.gif
How much did u get it for?

Just picked up my pair... these things are pretty... I'll post pics of all three later. Shop owner told me the general releases are gonna be a quickstrike come the fall. No info on the colorways though

ya know they're gonna be the glow in the dark tour colorway!

that's why they had a sample of them in that video from thread 1!

Originally Posted by jphonix

ya know they're gonna be the glow in the dark tour colorway!

that's why they had a sample of them in that video from thread 1!

Exactly.

Please...elaborate.
I was the only one at a certain store this morning and got a pair at a nice pricepoint. They had an auction last night, but some buyers flaked and they had pairs left over this morning. Glad everyone slept in this morning.
happy.gif
Ohhhhhh I KNOW what spot you're talking about. A friend of mine called me at about midnight saying there was NOBODY at that spot. Iimmediately called another amigo who wanted a pair but wasn't able to camp out or face madness at NT Chi. He went over there and got himself two pairs fora saaawwwweeeet price...$225 for a size 10.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
People in the Chi were fed up with the whole auction thing.

Anybody know how Succezz did?

....Oh and congrats on the come up!

Everyone who got their hands on a pair pat yourself on the back because the first 3 CW will go down in sneaker history. IMO the greys are the dopest, theblacks are the most eye-catching, and the tans are just classic. I could only afford the greys at the moment, but the tans will be mine when financial aidrolls around. Everybody knows the blacks will never come down in price. As far as the next round of CW, which there will be, let the speculation begin.

Here is a pic of my pairs I got. Not keeping either of them tho. Decided I wanted Pearl Foams more.

Originally Posted by mp16fan

eyes.gif
Number 4...yeah an entire week in line. Had a few friends hold my spot for hours at a time throughout the week, much love and thanks to them, as I went to work. I just didn't want to deal with a potential fiasco at Niketown. I wanted to make sure I was guaranteed a pair at retail.

Are you the Fat guy?????????
Nah homie, that dude was number 8 I think. I was the Latino guy...according to my buddy holding me down I look like a Mexican Jason Biggs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom