Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

i don't even wanna talk about ndc right now. so frustrating.
i feel like calling a rep up just to vent.

Y'all think this cardigan would match tans??

erez

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

so anybody have any REAL info on what happened with NDC?
-why did so many people believe it was actually going to release on NDC?
-is there any concrete info about this release and not just rumors?
my theory to ur question is that ndc released the other 2 colorways. i know the black ones dropped on release date for sure. very sneaky releaseson ndc.... veeeeery sneaky

Originally Posted by debs 168

About what?
laugh.gif
They even said on the recording thatthey're not gonna launch. Yall just didn't want to believe it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Y'all think this cardigan would match tans??

erez

It should match but I would try to go to the shop and look at it.... if you don't mind...send me a pm with the link,....hahahah

damn i needed a 13 damn resellers copped them all from my spot... oh well more money for ny trip next month

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by debs 168

About what?
laugh.gif
They even said on the recording that they're not gonna launch. Yall just didn't want to believe it.
eyes.gif
about how the box says 215 and shops are getting a handful and:
-holding raffles
-holding auctions
-charging 300+ dollars more than the price on the box

etc. i know how the game is but i'm still pissed that i didn't camp and tried my luck on ndc and nike played games all night.

LOS ANGELES:

I got my 9.5 at Millineum (Slauson). $215 + tax. Number 11 in line. I believe they had 15 pairs. Shout out to all the crew that camped out this week. It wasworth it. As for the rest of L.A...

Millineum Inglewood. 15 pairs (maybe).

HOH Beverly Center 15-18 pairs. Campout.

NTLA did a raffle this morning. They gave out 100-150 tickets for approx. 20 pairs.

Shiekh Fox Hills was janky. Heads lurked all night/morning only for Culver City Police to roll up and tell everyone to beat it or they would be arrested andcar towed! Then the shady managers tells everyone to come back at 11:00am because they would have a raffle. $*%.

Nike Montalban: Took a waiting list of close to 50 people. Heads camped all week. When they opened the doors today, they had 18 pairs! There was much weepingand gnashing of teeth...

Undefeated? Raffle

Proper? Campout. 18 pairs.

Attic, Blends, and Beatnic had raffles, I believe.

The campout era is over.

ndc = wacknessdc.... i haven't been able to sleep and i have to dj tonight... im gonna be tired as sugar honey iced tea...

ndc = wacknessdc.... i haven't been able to sleep and i have to dj tonight... im gonna be tired as sugar honey iced tea...

Just give it a week or so guys if you did not cop. they willbe on ebay for $400 easily.

They are already down to $500 on some BIN auctions. Peeps would much rather drop $500 or more on the last 2 colorways. Right now it is just hype that has theprices a little high.

think about it, would you rather spend $500-700 on this tan colorway or the black colorway

Got my pair from Blends Costa Mesa, CA

I'll keep it short. A little 40+ heads there for 13 pairs to be raffled (1 pair each size I believe). Come raffle time, I got 2nd to last and got my 11.5.

Some kid brought his sister and mom with him to better his chances, ALL 3 GET PICKED, here's the kicker, they only had enough for one pair, he wasn'texpecting for his entire party to get picked.

So this leaves 2 spots open, a size 8 and 13 left. They re-raffle, lots of people have already left so lots of numbers were unclaimed. This dude who findsanother ticket on the floor wins and gets the size 8, and my friend got the last pair.

So 2/3 at Blends ain't too bad. $326.25 was what I paid, which is still respectable.

Long story short, I got my tri-fecta!

n772886971_2775868_796910.jpg

Thank you God!

Originally Posted by steveshuz

Nike Montalban: Took a waiting list of close to 50 people. Heads camped all week. When they opened the doors today, they had 18 pairs! There was much weeping
and gnashing of teeth...

laugh.gif

^^^^^I see you got the last laugh there homie. You and 731 going to make actually get a pair of these now, well maybe...........

I heard the move you pulled, props on that one.

Back
Top Bottom