Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Was able to get:

9.5 X 3

The release went really smooth.

Karma came full circle after things I went through for the last release.

The leather on these is VERY nice.

man if you saw my room and all the sneakers that are in here I never even wear........As bad as some ppl want these yeezys I'd much rather have some cement4s, ...I could go on and on about some missing links to my collection. Yeezys are sweet but not as sweet as a possible grail...so to answer you yea I'dflip em for the right price

Originally Posted by GTEK

RANT ALERT!!! RANT ALERT!!! RANT ALERT!!!!

Damn, for some reason that rant's almost convincing me to seek out a 2nd pair! I NEED another pair of these! One pair's a travashamockery!

Originally Posted by azjordans

Pimp you selling your pair allready.

Me?

im the only pimp around here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

1600+....thats crazy
yeah man. I will not cop anymore sneaks for the rest of the year.
Unless the you know whats drop.
alien.gif
jam

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by azjordans

Pimp you selling your pair allready.

Me?

im the only pimp around here
laugh.gif
happy.gif
I though he meant pimp as in like "ay" or "yo"
you know what I mean right?

i knew what you meant homie.....and i guess you can call it a year...well except space jams, TB3s, and white/red12s....till then youre just kidding yourself

^^^QFT Sneakerpimp.
If I had it I would cop all the Kanye LV's but Im through...
The Black/pinks are fancy enough for me.

ill check on Monday. Goodluck to the people still ecamping but ill take the Ndc customer service words of them dropping on wed.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I got a chance to see all 3 in action today, and I still say the net/nets are the prettier of the bunch.

yup... they are major luxe.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I got a chance to see all 3 in action today, and I still say the net/nets are the prettier of the bunch.

yup... they are major luxe.

The color contrast on the nets is off the charts; easily the most vibrant and eye catching of the bunch. The Greys come in at a close 2nd and the black piecesfall short at number 3. They're all hot either way.

When other CW release and they will because Nike has a goldmine on their hands. I say Nike should just give Kanye a deal and drop a different yeezy everyyear. In like 10 years dudes will be like "Man did you see those 8's" and you be like "Jordans or Yeezys". Anyway, if they do dropthe GITD Tour CW I hope they maintain the quality. If you saw the samples the laces didn't look as good and the quality of the leather didn't appearthe same as these first 3 Yeezys. I'm all in favor of GR, but maintain the quality and if that means a $215 price tag so be it. I dropped $500 on the ZenGreys and they were worth every penny. IMO a black/white cw would work on these because that cw works on everything.

Originally Posted by wetbandit

When other CW release and they will because Nike has a goldmine on their hands. I say Nike should just give Kanye a deal and drop a different yeezy every year. In like 10 years dudes will be like "Man did you see those 8's" and you be like "Jordans or Yeezys". Anyway, if they do drop the GITD Tour CW I hope they maintain the quality. If you saw the samples the laces didn't look as good and the quality of the leather didn't appear the same as these first 3 Yeezys. I'm all in favor of GR, but maintain the quality and if that means a $215 price tag so be it. I dropped $500 on the Zen Greys and they were worth every penny. IMO a black/white cw would work on these because that cw works on everything.

Kanye has already confirmed a Yeezy 2 in the works. Thats why I think there wont be anymore releases. or a GR.
But if so it will be of the glow in the dark colorway

Back
Top Bottom