Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

It wouldn't surprise if Nike called it quits after these 3 cw and started working on the Yeezy 2. That GITD tour cw would be dope though. The first timeI saw them on the net somebody was holding them up and the sole was glowing in the dark, but the nike check was also glowing and it was like a neon blue. Doyou guys remember that pic? If there is a yeezy 2 in the works how do you think kanye will build off the first one. What kind of elements do you think theyeezy 2 will have?

Do you guys think that the leather is better/same/worse on the Tans (Net/Net) compared to the Zen pairs?

Check out the Sig.

Originally Posted by 731balla

Do you guys think that the leather is better/same/worse on the Tans (Net/Net) compared to the Zen pairs?

Check out the Sig.

worst, my zens didnt come with these creases....still soft as hell tho

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Check out the Sig.

Agreed!
For quality it goes Zen>Net>Black

I wore my Zens a lot and they barely have any creases. I open up the box for the Nets and left shoe already has a crease, that shoe needs botox ASAP!

airyeezymain.jpg
Look at the check!

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Check out the Sig.

Agreed!
For quality it goes Zen>Net>Black

I wore my Zens a lot and they barely have any creases. I open up the box for the Nets and left shoe already has a crease, that shoe needs botox ASAP!
Do you think it has to do with the fact that the tans leather is so soft it has that natural creases.

It almost seems that way.

The leather is VERY good quality IMO though.

Its very very soft to the touch.

I'm still in the search for the Zens in my size. (9.5 or 10)

Anyone?
nerd.gif

BTW if you PM'ed me and I have not gotten back to you I will do so first thing tomorrow.

Check the Sig.

i dont know why bro, not looking forward to wearing em though...assuming those creases will only get worst......might wanna enlarge ur sig!!! i am squintingand ccan barely read it

##$@ is hilarious.... jimmy jazz had 22 pairs in harlem man, fulton bk, jamacia qnz, and fordham bx... #%!*!$ was arguing over lists and no lists and peoplewho camped who wherent even camping but still on the list lol.... crazy but the HOH flip squad made 5-0 honor there scam list but i cnt front it washilarious.... 1 bk %%!@! came thru talking bout i aint gooning no1 but i need a sz 9 and i got the pistol on me... HAHAHAHAHA... he aint even leave with apair.... anyway i got mine from hoh.... hope every1s got a pair...

Originally Posted by wetbandit

When other CW release and they will because Nike has a goldmine on their hands. I say Nike should just give Kanye a deal and drop a different yeezy every year. In like 10 years dudes will be like "Man did you see those 8's" and you be like "Jordans or Yeezys". Anyway, if they do drop the GITD Tour CW I hope they maintain the quality. If you saw the samples the laces didn't look as good and the quality of the leather didn't appear the same as these first 3 Yeezys. I'm all in favor of GR, but maintain the quality and if that means a $215 price tag so be it. I dropped $500 on the Zen Greys and they were worth every penny. IMO a black/white cw would work on these because that cw works on everything.

Yeezy is no Tinker
alien.gif

i dont know why bro, not looking forward to wearing em though...assuming those creases will only get worst......might wanna enlarge ur sig!!! i am squinting and ccan barely read it

Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully this is easier to read.

What do you think?

That blue check is what made me want the yeezys. Some say those were the navy/orange and the yeezys that surfaced a few months ago are black/grey/fire red. Idon't know, but what I do know is I wish they would implent that GITD blue check on any upcoming releases.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by ABallin23

what time do u guys think theyll drop on NDC wednesday?
5 pm

Thanks, I will be lurking ..lol...does a image to the shoe come out? Or am I supposed to type in the search box for yeezy's?

Back
Top Bottom