Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by carmines23

Starting to give up on the restock, maybe that was it. I will not buy the yeezys if i have to pay double. For me its either retail or kanye u can keep them fusion hybrids of the air jordan 3. celebrities who got that dough to throw away u can have them, n look mad gay rockin them cuz i have not seen any one of them rock proper, they all look like #*!! every last one of em. In the structure of canibus quote, from drake, to lil weezy, to jay-z now u wanna mess wit me, is u crazy? Kanye would say different, I call it how I see it, U aint done s$$$ for the hood. Ahmads son will never be able to copp these. Kanye west doesnt care about hood people. Word to my ni@@a goerge bush. Remember when jordans wouldnt retail past 135, remember being able to walk into footlocker n seeing actual fresh shoes in stock n even sitting on the shelves, eastbay catalogs with og 10s and 11s. This ni@@a jordan actually played basketball, now we got singer PEs? Whats next hannah montana ones, hillary duffs, how come deserbing heads dont get anything. I want rakim PEs, canibus, big daddy kane's, common actually plays ball how come he gets nothing? This is my jewel for anyone who cares what i have to say to soak in, Why doesnt jb work with actual rappers who follow the motto they use be legendary. there should be a special artist picked every month that represents the culture and the number of the shoe using the 12 jewels of islam. ex, the number one represents knowledge, the first year krs one is selected to represent knowledge and january we have some krs one inspired air jordan 1s not just rappers nba players should get a chance to bring their designs to nike as long as they represent the number, the shoes should all be general releases. If you sell bread for a living u cant just say oh i got a limited batch coming up and only so many loafs will be sold, u need to eat too so u make enough to supply demand. As my ni@@a pac would say "thats economics, we learned about this in high school".

you sound mad corny to me...

most of those rappers you mentioned in your other post would probably make some wack shoes too... like af1 clones and stuff... mad boring...

and i'm tired of cats sayin' the yeezys are hybrids, particularly saying they're a jordan 3 hybrid... not really... they only used the jordan 3outsole because nike made them choose from an existing outsole...

the original outsole was too futuristic for some of you cats, but it would have been right up my alley...

Yeah earlier today they were supposed to only be 215 and i camped out on the site ALL day, just to have them jack the price up last minute. Such a let down.Anywho, just thought i would post for those that were willing to drop that much (hopefully no one)

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Yeah earlier today they were supposed to only be 215 and i camped out on the site ALL day, just to have them jack the price up last minute. Such a let down. Anywho, just thought i would post for those that were willing to drop that much (hopefully no one)

I know the owner. If you would have read closer that $215 was the pre-order price. you would have to pay the rest to get the shoes.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Yeah earlier today they were supposed to only be 215 and i camped out on the site ALL day, just to have them jack the price up last minute. Such a let down. Anywho, just thought i would post for those that were willing to drop that much (hopefully no one)
Flightclub had them for 215?
eek.gif
No way...

Oh my mistake then GTEK, Kobehead I was talking about a different site that i thought would have them for that price ha we all know deals and flightclub nevergo together

Originally Posted by jphonix

Starting to give up on the restock, maybe that was it. I will not buy the yeezys if i have to pay double. For me its either retail or kanye u can keep them fusion hybrids of the air jordan 3. celebrities who got that dough to throw away u can have them, n look mad gay rockin them cuz i have not seen any one of them rock proper, they all look like #*!! every last one of em. In the structure of canibus quote, from drake, to lil weezy, to jay-z now u wanna mess wit me, is u crazy? Kanye would say different, I call it how I see it, U aint done s$$$ for the hood. Ahmads son will never be able to copp these. Kanye west doesnt care about hood people. Word to my ni@@a goerge bush. Remember when jordans wouldnt retail past 135, remember being able to walk into footlocker n seeing actual fresh shoes in stock n even sitting on the shelves, eastbay catalogs with og 10s and 11s. This ni@@a jordan actually played basketball, now we got singer PEs? Whats next hannah montana ones, hillary duffs, how come deserbing heads dont get anything. I want rakim PEs, canibus, big daddy kane's, common actually plays ball how come he gets nothing? This is my jewel for anyone who cares what i have to say to soak in, Why doesnt jb work with actual rappers who follow the motto they use be legendary. there should be a special artist picked every month that represents the culture and the number of the shoe using the 12 jewels of islam. ex, the number one represents knowledge, the first year krs one is selected to represent knowledge and january we have some krs one inspired air jordan 1s not just rappers nba players should get a chance to bring their designs to nike as long as they represent the number, the shoes should all be general releases. If you sell bread for a living u cant just say oh i got a limited batch coming up and only so many loafs will be sold, u need to eat too so u make enough to supply demand. As my ni@@a pac would say "thats economics, we learned about this in high school".

you sound mad corny to me...

most of those rappers you mentioned in your other post would probably make some wack shoes too... like af1 clones and stuff... mad boring...

and i'm tired of cats sayin' the yeezys are hybrids, particularly saying they're a jordan 3 hybrid... not really... they only used the jordan 3 outsole because nike made them choose from an existing outsole...

the original outsole was too futuristic for some of you cats, but it would have been right up my alley...
When Nike lets Kanye put out the Yeezy 2 (he deserves it) I hope they let him design his own sole. I want to see how far Kanye can take a shoeinto the future. Got a feeling its gonna blow our minds. Kanye's music is dope (feeling Cudi more right now) but his touch for designing is impressive. Wearing my Zen Greys while I'm typing this. Man they're DOPE!!!!!!!!!!

yea to get a sig basketball shoe u probabably need to have played basketball or have something to do with basketball. u see the kobe iv not the bill gates 12. As for kanye, he should put some more of that thought into the music he makes cuz during and mostly after graduation the brother, was no longet a brother. hip hop culture consists of artists putting thought in their music, melle mel dropped the message, Mc shan killed the noize n told us where it came from, kool herc is the quintessential essence of the music, wu tang and brand nubian represented the 5 per-centers in their music, canibus is like the boogie monster of rap cuz he can bring careers to an end, large professor was lookin at the front door while big poppa was kickin it in. Kanye went from giving praise to the lord for rocking the same mic rza, gza, kweli the roots etc used in the basement with tigga to putting out flashing lights n heartless barry bonds stronger n the rest of the hot garbage a lot of u heads are falling for. The shoes are fresh, what did you expect? The legend himself tinker hatfield was holding kanyes fa@@ot a@@ hand all the way on the designs. only credit he should get is the credit of being a 10 percenter and the biggest example of sellout to the art. krs actually used to do graffiti art u never know what designs a person can make it all depends on taste of the creator, main thing the yeezys got going on is the colors.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You see that? That's me and other people laughing at your +*!#$#%, non-english class taking, no damn paragraphs after 4 sentences **@. Dude is salty as allhell just cuz he couldnt get his Yeezys.

BOO #%*!%#' HOO.

I need an opinion...

DS DMP For Blk Yeezys and $100

or

2 Pairs of VNDS Jrods a 9.5 & 10 for BLK Yeezys?

Which deal should I go with... I need these joints bad!

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I need an opinion...

DS DMP For Blk Yeezys and $100

or

2 Pairs of VNDS Jrods a 9.5 & 10 for BLK Yeezys?

Which deal should I go with... I need these joints bad!
I dont even think the Black Yeezys are better than the DMP in my opinion. the guy should give you his yeezys and $100.00 but go with the 2 pairsof jrods

Originally Posted by stryka12

Have mine on lock.

0e815bec307a38f76f957ea8b11fe43ae36303a.pjpg

Your not the only one. Pre-ordered mines full price yesterday! No exact release date. But they are supposed to release the end of this month...
Also only certain colors will release this month and certain next month..an so on.

Back
Top Bottom