Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by jeff3424

*hopes this thread gets shut-down before it turns into a 100% LV thread*

I'd like to know how many ppl here actually own LV sneakers at the moment? cuz if these shoes didnt have Kanye's name on them my guess is very few of
you would actually purchase these sneakers.

EXACTLY!! this was the original point i was trying to make.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Has anyone got their tans from NDC yet?
mine is coming in this saturday (or monday if they dont deliver on weekends) via free ground shipping from NDC! woooo

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I'd like to know how many ppl here actually own LV sneakers at the moment? cuz if these shoes didnt have Kanye's name on them my guess is very few of

How many won't have bought a Nike if it didn't have "yeezy" or "jordan" in the name?

Originally Posted by djcj23

^^^^That is true, but I sold a pair yesterday for $590.....
Me too... I've said this before but prices are only dropping for resellers who spent "responsibility" funds to OD on reselling. Folks who copped some extra to flip and don't need to rush and recoup aren't giving these away.... Why should they and every online retailer is stillasking $600-800?

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Im not feelin the LV's or the price. I dont like the solid rubber sole

it ain't the price, it's the actual shoe.
sick.gif

just imo

Buddy's and I were laughing at these last night.... they will break necks until you rock a few times. Then they'll just become some "damn, howmuch did I pay for these?".

Originally Posted by stryka12

How many won't have bought a Nike if it didn't have "yeezy" or "jordan" in the name?

I don't understand you...

I just got in my Yeezys from NDC free ground shipping, 3 days...not bad. I ordered 2 pairs from NDC but one was cancelled, congrats to whoever got my cancelled11s. Heres a teaser pic to all those who missed out on NDC......
2w53fo5.jpg

the yeezy page is on ndc again. that mean something? have the cancelled pairs been sold already?

i own some ...but i know im in the minority not the majority

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Lots. most of my shoes are Nike non signature shoes. If the shoes are hot i'll buy em, i don't care who's name is on them. throwing someone'sname on a shoe isn't gonna affect whether i purchae or not

Lots. most of my shoes are Nike non signature shoes. If the shoes are hot i'll buy em, i don't care who's name is on them. throwing someone's name on a shoe isn't gonna affect whether i purchae or not

Point made, so just assuming people buying these because Kanye name is on it is ridiculous. Some people can afford to wear LV. Could it be that these are somethe better looking shoes released by LV.

Lots. most of my shoes are Nike non signature shoes. If the shoes are hot i'll buy em, i don't care who's name is on them. throwing someone's name on a shoe isn't gonna affect whether i purchae or not

Point made, so just assuming people buying these because Kanye name is on it is ridiculous. Some people can afford to wear LV. Could it be that these are some the better looking shoes released by LV.

haha if those LV Kanye's were made by VANS or somebody 99% off the people on here would NOT be copping

thought i share with you guys...6th of June,Singapore:

- event organized by Nike Sportswear store @ Wisma Atria and was supported by Limited Edt and Streething
- 42 pairs of the third Air Yeezy colorway available to the public via raffle(priced at SGD$299)
- more than 200 people turned up for the raffle but only the first 150 people were handed tickets
- those with winning tickets received letters which entitled them to purchase the shoes starting from the 7th of June
- the first 30 people in line also received a custom tee designed by local graf artist The Killer Gerbil
- Air Yeezy posters,also done by The Killer Gerbil,were given out to all those who attended the event

some pics from the event:

the ballot boxes:

the letter:

Mark Ong & wife:

The Killer Gerbil standing next to a representative from Nike:

the freebies:

for more pics of the event,check out: www.streething.com , www.thekillergerbil.com , www.plussixfive.com

Back
Top Bottom