Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

7af26001c2a2ce0efc54b7e3bf5899461522516f.jpg

9142696156ac3e83f88468ee39ebc7fb8e550873.jpg

ae6360b41fdca26befbaf7394c93ee75a5b7cfdc.jpg

Just got confirmation that there are already 12 people waiting in line for the Net Nike Air Yeezy release at VILLAin Cleveland. They release this Saturday at 9am at VILLA located at:

4071 Lee Road
(Lee Harvard Plaza)
Cleveland, OH 44128

Check out the site for more info: http://www.ruvilla.com/ma...eezy-launch-in-cleveland

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

GR Yeezy's? No GITD sole? Did I miss something here?

i mean you cant really complain cuz there are ppl out there who couldnt get a hold of these and that would bring the value of the original 3 up

i wouldnt want a new cw to pop up in stores as a GR....

i think kanye and nike did it big with these three releases and should just keep it moving to the next shoe...no need to GR this specific model...they createdhype now everyone is waiting...dont ruin this great release

got all three but still cant decide what to do with the sz 10 set? i really want to rock them but cant bring myself to putting them on my feet...smh

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i really want to rock them but cant bring myself to putting them on my feet...smh
Just remember, every step you take cost you $_______ .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For the money you'd get for them, I'm sure you can find 3 pairs of something else you'd rather have on your feet than those.

searchin4js wrote:

I just scooped 3 more pairs of Tan Yeezys 9.5, 11.5, 12 from a store in my neighborhood that got em yesterday...

stores still have these?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

GR Yeezy's? No GITD sole? Did I miss something here?

i mean you cant really complain cuz there are ppl out there who couldnt get a hold of these and that would bring the value of the original 3 up
roll.gif
the last thing that would do would bring the value of theoriginal 3 up, what planet are you from

i mean....if yall dont want it to be a GR then fine but can it be a JUST A LIL BIT more easier to attain....

i mean damn...i'll be damned if imma camp for a week for these....

but i will find a way to get those blinks
ohwell.gif

if nike does do a GR Yeezy then, the GR should have no glow-in-the-dark sole, no strap whatsoever, no Y-lace thingy, and no special materials or Y-prints.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

if nike does do a GR Yeezy then, the GR should have no glow-in-the-dark sole, no strap whatsoever, no Y-lace thingy, and no special materials or Y-prints.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm sorry you sound ******ed. I understand no GITD sole, but cut everything else that makes the Cheezy the Cheezy is just plain dumb.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm sorry you sound ******ed. I understand no GITD sole, but cut everything else that makes the Cheezy the Cheezy is just plain dumb.
well so we can separate the Yeezys from the Cheezys

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your idea is still stupid regardless of what I call the shoe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
well i wouldnt want nike to do a GR in the first place, the last thing i would want to see is the market saturated with yeezys.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
well i wouldnt want nike to do a GR in the first place, the last thing i would want to see is the market saturated with yeezys.
WAIT WAIT WAIT CRAZY IDEA!!! We can tell the difference based on the colorway!!!!!!!!!!!! Nike has done this before with shoes (hyperdunks McFlysbuild hype, huge saturation of GR Colors follow, obviously different shoe, different treatment, different purpose but its just an example that stuff like thisgets done) now as far as speculation goes who cares, i wouldnt really want a true GR where you can get them at Footlocker weeks after but something like theEggplant Foams release would do fine

IMO, Yeezy's without GID just ain't Yeezy's... GID is what makes these joints pop for real.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

yancancook90: sounds like u just described the RT-1

Back
Top Bottom