Nike Air Zoom Lebron II - Release Dates and Information

yeah, i want a rock solid answer for that, are they gonna drop?i own a pair, and i was told they werent to release more than 55 pairs, if they do drop, so will the nike rep that told me that.......... just after i break his nose. :evil:
devil.gif

definitely need solid info on those white red bron2s man.... someone please shed some light on them once and for all? Heard someone said those white reds would most probably be an allstar colourway.. forgive me if i am wrong :tongue:
tongue.gif

The Grey/Blue colorway is the All Star shoe. The White/Red was a giveaway in the Phillapene's (sp?) if I'm not mistaken. I have heard that there might be a quickstrike coming, but I have no idea of what color or when....

the wht/reds? they might be dropping, but they wont have the chamber of strap............not sure at all, maybe early next year? to put things straight.

the all blacks are supposed to reperesent the evil lebron, the wht/crimson are supposed to be the good lebron 55 of each pair.........................groups.msn.com/EspatKickz...bumlist=2.

There is a quickstrike coming... Rumoured to be 500 only @ select Niketowns.... Think Overtime Pack, if you wanna know what the color is....

KDAY- are you hinting that LBJ2 quickstrike might come in all black? if so when would it be? before christmas?

i posted these in the december pick-ups thread....but i thought it would be good to add to the official LBJII thread...
LBJII_WB25.JPG

LBJII_WB29.JPG

LBJII_WB9.JPG

LBJII_WB13.JPG

Here's the deal guys. I wasn't going to say anything but now the cat is out of the bag so...

These will be released on December 30th in celebration of LeBron's birthday. These are limited to 500 pairs only. No restocks, no shoes shipped to mom and pop stores, nothing. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Have fun gettin em!

KM

[/url]​

the straps are not reversible at all. the straps are just like the GR, even the box is the same. the quality is much better than the GR's though. the leather is soft and the NIKE/swoosh on the straps are a suede like material. i just like them more because there isnt that stupid white part of the sole/midsole coming up the side and on the back. ill post some pics of them after being worn in a couple days if not by tommorrow.

here's some pics for all of you...

LBJII_QSag.JPG

LBJII_QSal.JPG

LBJII_QSi.JPG

LBJII_QSz.JPG

LBJII_QSl.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

i know i should have tagged them.....oh well. hopefully if someone steals the pix....one of you guys will recognize the them.

Here is a pic of the White/White-Silver Lows. Anyone know the release date for this color or the black ones?

47b5df24b3127cce9da2078494d300000016108AcN2zVs3Ztu

the all black and low top lebrons both look ugly, in my opinion...

anyone know if a black/white high top colorway will be coming out? i saw them on a trip to the philippines and they looked dope, but i dunno if they were fakes or what. this place over there also had next year's jordans and every color of lebron lows for sale, so i am under the impression that maybe they are ahead of the game there.

does anyone know what other color is releasing the same dday as the cool grey? are they mids or lows? any info is appreciated
God must love stupid people, he made so many.

the chamber of fears were an asia exclusive....very limited.

if you're talking about the crimson/white/gold kicks that lebron wore the other night....then those are rumored to be a possible QS

I wanted to know if u can tell me where to buy the LeBron II T-Shirt...do they even sell it?...did they even make it?...alvichipmunk...Bay Area :rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom