Nike Air Zoom Lebron II - Release Dates and Information

To all Manila NTer's Lebron2 All-Star colorways have dropped here in Nike Glorietta :smile:
smile.gif

To: mannyomar22

If you go to niketown.com and sign in, you will see Account features and under that is "New Product Release Dates"

It shows Zoom Lebron 2 release on 2/12/2005 and under the Comment column, it said "Additional color coming February 12th!"

But, now that I think about it, this may just be a reference to the Cool Grey's. But, if you look at some other release dates, the comments will say Additional color coming "Date", but the release date is on another date. (i.e. AJ 13 French blue)

So, I guess you'll just have to check what the comments are really telling you. Maybe the Lebron CGs are the only color being released at this time. Sorry for any confusion...

Thanks L Train, I see it now. Yeah, I think they meant the CG's. If you look at the VC IV, it says 3/10/05, and then the comment says a new shoe on 3/10, they are just adding a comment about the same shoe, not sure why???

Anyone wanna comment on the comfort and fit of the LBIIs?

Thanks in advance. I plan on using them for balling purposes!
"...My wish - Vs and XIs in 2006. Due to yellowing, they must be retroed at least every 5 years..."

^^^
Dog, DON'T do it. Flints will be gone in one day. CG's won't. Matter of fact, they'll more than likely end up on sale, just like every other GR.

HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

^
REAL TALK

Wait until next "Friends and Family" man. They aren't going anywhere...
"...My wish - Vs and XIs in 2006. Due to yellowing, they must be retroed at least every 5 years..."

Are the Lebron 2's really that bad in traction? I want to play in them but I don't want to slide everywhere as I keep hearing. TIA...

Are there any good deals still floating around on LB2s?
I haven't seen anything on the mainstream sites lately.

^^^
Unfortunately no. I've been waiting for them to go on sale at Finishline, but no luck yet.
HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

I'm feelin the grey joints on girls but for dudes they look a lil weird. I may cop just to cap off my collection but we'll see.

Anybody know how I can get "Authentic" SVSM joints?

the grey bron 2's are hype , it doesn't matter if ur male ,female or alien , they are pure fire >D
grin.gif

This was a BlackChiney06 exclusive

Going rate for 10.5 ds BDAYS???

Did the Bdays come with ne thing?
Am AKS[/b]​

About those birthday edition Air Zoom Lebron II's. Sold on Ebay for $330 USD for size 10.5. Alot of competition so you'd better be ready to spend some dough if you really want em.

Back
Top Bottom