Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

FNL sucks they finally shipped my 90's and I was told they'd overnight it for my one hour wait times and the fact they couldn't manage to ship a pair of shoes in 5 days

Well they shipped econo and not next day, ill get them next Friday, I'm officially done with FNL and won't ever buy there again

FNL sucks they finally shipped my 90's and I was told they'd overnight it for my one hour wait times and the fact they couldn't manage to ship a pair of shoes in 5 days

Well they shipped econo and not next day, ill get them next Friday, I'm officially done with FNL and won't ever buy there again

That's so dirty man. Sorry to hear. Something like this just speaks about FNL level of competence and customer service.

Swear that company is so unorganized its not even funny.

Last edited:
Damn Nike shipping is good. My am1 and am90 both shipped last night and are scheduled for delivery on tues. it sucks y'all are having so many issues with fnl, I've nev had any problems with them over the years with shipping, when I first started winners circle years ago they sucked at crediting purchases but that was resolved long ago. That said, I've only copped 2 hyped releases from them so my exposure to problems is probably limited.

Fnl created a better brand then footlocker IMO, but they don't manage it well. They're shipping / fulfillment process sucks, website has had issues, customer service is an after thought and their supply management blows. They need to step up their game quick, the stock is down while footlocker is up right now, and footlocker is really trying to focus on getting better. Fnl will start losing market share and customer loyalty with the quickness if they don't tighten up the reigns ASAP.

That's so dirty man. Sorry to hear. Something like this just speaks about FNL level of competence and customer service.
Swear that company is so unorganized its not even funny.

Yea man they are terrible, I'm at a pt where I don't drool over every release anymore so it's easy to stop shopping at FNL

I'm gonna write them a nice little letter just to end it all, this is why their company is staggnet and not growing but prob going the other way

Their supply chain management is horrendous you shouldn't allocate shoes to stores then try to use the stores to fulfill orders

There should be a warehouse for online purchases

Yea man they are terrible, I'm at a pt where I don't drool over every release anymore so it's easy to stop shopping at FNL
I'm gonna write them a nice little letter just to end it all, this is why their company is staggnet and not growing but prob going the other way
Their supply chain management is horrendous you shouldn't allocate shoes to stores then try to use the stores to fulfill orders
There should be a warehouse for online purchases
rep from FNL just hung up on me point blank after waiting for some1 to answer for an hr then she put me on hold for 15 minutes and hung up gggrrr...

people still buy from finishline? :x. worst customer service online, over the phone, and in store (especially when you return ANYTHING).

the yellowed sole is dope. y would u want 2 paint that? 
eyes.gif

Anyone know if Finishline carries these in store? I'm in the SoCal area. I missed out on the NDC release and I really want these for retail
mean.gif

Man F FNL!!!!!!!!!!!!
My stuff still hasn't shipped.
same here...ive spoke to like 6 different reps and no one can give me further details other than we are still processing your order and looking for a store to fulfill it

SMH

at this point i guess i wont be getting the shoes :angry:

Man F FNL!!!!!!!!!!!!

My stuff still hasn't shipped.

same here...ive spoke to like 6 different reps and no one can give me further details other than we are still processing your order and looking for a store to fulfill it
SMH
at this point i guess i wont be getting the shoes :angry:
I've given up. I called 3 times and have not received an update. Went to the Nike running store and they were out of my size.

I've given up. I called 3 times and have not received an update. Went to the Nike running store and they were out of my size.

I'm 100% convinced the only reason my 90's shipped is because I threatened them with wait times which is illegal to do that and apparently Verizon is being fined big time in NYC so they are allocating PA and NJ sources to NYC causing hour hold times which I assume is the same issue with FNL

Last edited:
Man I'm worried. I have been wanting a pair of 2010s for so long. These came out and I was stoked. Ordered and skipped everything else. Not a big sneaker guy anymore but I wanted to re-up on the essentials. This is tripping me out.

Anyone know if Finishline carries these in store? I'm in the SoCal area. I missed out on the NDC release and I really want these for retail :smh:

Yes, they were released at select FNL locations. Your best bet is to go into your local store and stock locate them with the style code. My online order was pulled from a store in NY and thankfully they have been shipped unlike some others.

Last edited:
From experience, purchasing from FNL is my last desperate attempt! And even after I'm only about 25% confident it will go through

ordered a pair of am 1s from NDC along with some LBJ 10 IDs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom