Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

if someone wants to start an FNL complaint thread, i have 3-4 different instances where i can do a big rant for each purchase :lol:

if someone wants to start an FNL complaint thread, i have 3-4 different instances where i can do a big rant for each purchase
laugh.gif
I am in, at least yesterday they finally refunded my $ from the og 90s and 1s, according to the rep they are gonna send me another winner circles reward also because I used mine up on 12/31 trying to order these, but I think I am not even going to use it, I'm just going to give to someone in the family or my lady if she wants it.

Had to pass on the 90's in person. I just can't get with that yellow midsole. I'll just wait til they do it correctly, no rush.

Had to pass on the 90's in person. I just can't get with that yellow midsole. I'll just wait til they do it correctly, no rush.
 to be honest with you, the yellow sole didnt even look that bad in person. and airmax 90 infrared yellow eventually. i have another pair that was released in 200_
indifferent.gif
. i looked at the sole and it looks slightly yellow. this was a no brainer. because you dont have to try to zip lock bag or seram wrap the shoe. just leave it in the box. now if you told me you dont want it because the sole cracks that understandable.

5 days of processing is unprofessional and at this point I don't even want the damn shoes anymore just my money back

5 days of processing is unprofessional and at this point I don't even want the damn shoes anymore just my money back

That's the point I was at but you had to wait an f ing hour to even cancel an order, we should seriously start a FNL complaint thread on NT, you'd be surprised what it will do when it reaches back to the big pocket people

They clearly sent all their sizes to stores and those stores are doing sim sales as we speak to get the orders out but at the same time selling these shoes so they are scrambling to find pairs to sell its just unprofessional and poorly planned.This is what happens when a company doesn't understand selling niche sneakers at all they are the only ones who don't get it and its 2013 .You keep a greater supply in the company warehouse than in stores and use stores as a last resort not as a first .This is just dumb .

They don't withdraw your money until your items have been shipped. I understand ppls frustrations though as I'm still waiting on my AM1. I got the AM90 pretty quick though

Last edited:
if someone wants to start an FNL complaint thread, i have 3-4 different instances where i can do a big rant for each purchase
laugh.gif
FNL is so backwards.  Good luck telling them not to rely upon fulfilling orders predicated on other stores stock.  I've had that conversation with them several times.  There's a reason why Foot Locker can afford to charge more AND still sell quicker than FNL.  Oh well, all of the Winner's Circle rewards will come in handy when I support the local store and help them get their #s up since good people work there.

Going to finally cave and cop the AM1's this weekend.  Hopefully they're at least on par with the Blues I have from the 09 QS.

Where is everyones pix? That's the best part of these threads IMO.

Anyways, I'm waiting on my AM1's & AM90's from NDC, I'll be sure to post up some pix! Got a new Nikon D5100 from the wife for Christmas, so I've been taking pictures every chance I get.

My dude at NTSF said these quality on these is ON POINT! Loving the vintage look too!

ill post when i get mine, but not here til tuesday smh .. nike is fast but slow at the same time LOL .. hate to say it but FNL crap CS has faster shipping for me

anyone succesfully remove the yellowing yet? ? ? / ? ?

for some reason, my ndc account says both of my am1s and 90's have been shipped but i can only track the am1 shipment . . . 

it's possible they printed the label for the AM90, but it won't be picked up from the warehouse until tomorrow

Copped a pair from ndc thursday and i got order and shipping confirmation yet no money has been taken from my bank account????? :rolleyes

Got mine in from FNL a few days ago. Very happy with them, kinda pissed I slept on the 90's. Sorry for the dark pics.

My am1 and am90 are scheduled to deliver tomorrow. NDC shipped them out the day after order. Stoked to get them in.

Anyone know of any other spots that still got 90's in stock? That'll do a phone order?

It'll be interesting to see how many of the Infrareds end up on eBay once people start getting them in from NDC and FNL.

I have a hard time believing that the interest in this colorway boosted up this much since 2010, but I guess you never know.

Back
Top Bottom