Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

It'll be interesting to see how many of the Infrareds end up on eBay once people start getting them in from NDC and FNL.

I have a hard time believing that the interest in this colorway boosted up this much since 2010, but I guess you never know.

One of my favorite shoes of all time, honestly just rather have the 2010s or even the hyperfuses

Something about these 90s that set them apart from the 2010s
i think its the darker grey they used that makes the infrared pop more
besides the yellow these are a really good retro
i have 2 pairs of the 2010s ds and 1 pair of the vtg on the way
Hopefully i can get a couple more pairs this friday of either the 1s or the 90s...
Def in my top 10 fav shoes!

What sets these AM90's apart from the 2010 version and the rest of the OG pack from previous retros is that they used premium materials. Nike also made the color shades to the EXACT specifications of the OG model. The black leather they used for the mud guard is absolutely beautiful, same w/the suede. Real materials unlike all of the cheap sythetic materials used today.

I can't wait til my 90's and 1's come in this week. :pimp: But I own/have owned previous retros and I already know I'm going to be happy with these. My only regret is not doubling up.

StevieO - Nice! How do they fit?? I wear a 10.5 also and I was afraid these would fit on the smaller side like previous retros so I ordered a sz.11....

I did however get the AM90's in a sz.10.5 and from what I've heard and from a couple people in this thread, those fit on the bigger side for some reason.But I was thinking the opposite and tried for a sz.11 and could only get a 10.5 on NDC, so I hope the AM90's fit me nice.

I hate having wide feet. It would be one thing if I was fat, but I'm not, not skinny either but damn, I just have wide/flat feet for the helluvit. SMH.

Last edited:
StevieO - Nice! How do they fit?? I wear a 10.5 also and I was afraid these would fit on the smaller side like previous retros so I ordered a sz.11....

I did however get the AM90's in a sz.10.5 and from what I've heard and from a couple people in this thread, those fit on the bigger side for some reason.But I was thinking the opposite and tried for a sz.11 and could only get a 10.5 on NDC, so I hope the AM90's fit me nice.

I hate having wide feet. It would be one thing if I was fat, but I'm not, not skinny either but damn, I just have wide/flat feet for the helluvit. SMH.
You cpuld probably get away with an 11

What sets these AM90's apart from the 2010 version and the rest of the OG pack from previous retros is that they used premium materials. Nike also made the color shades to the EXACT specifications of the OG model. The black leather they used for the mud guard is absolutely beautiful, same w/the suede. Real materials unlike all of the cheap sythetic materials used today.

I can't wait til my 90's and 1's come in this week.
pimp.gif
But I own/have owned previous retros and I already know I'm going to be happy with these. My only regret is not doubling up.
I could be wrong, but the I think the greys used on these retros are a touch darker than what the true OGs had.  Another thing that sets this retro apart from the 2010s and the HOAs though is the mesh they used.  I'm stoked that they decided to use the same weave on the mesh as the originals--it really makes a huge difference aesthetically (at least for me).  

Mine should be here in the next few days, so I can't comment on quality.  But from what I'm hearing, they're on point as you noted.  If they're as nice as heads online have been saying, 1 or 2 more pairs are necessary.  I can never have enough of this colorway.    

Yeah I want the 90s not the AM1s the detail and structure of the 90s seem on par with the originals.

My opinion with this pack, AM1's >  AM90's ........ BUT, go back to the AM90 Infrared's from 2010(?)
nthat.gif

Think Nike went to far with the 'yellowing' of the 90's. The 1's were alot more subtle making them New yet 'OG'.

They have these at my local footlocker in the UK! Was surprised to say the least but I can't afford £200 for both. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for a sale as not many people round here know what they are.

Last edited:
JordanXI45- I wear a 10.5 in both the 90's n 1's....I went with a 10.5 on the 1's and they fit like a glove...also got a 10.5 in the Hyperfuse Infras and they're perfect.

Lovin' life right now! It ain't the OG Pack.... But it will do.
Some 08 Neons, Hyperfuse Infra's, and OG Vntg 1's......BUNGGG!!!

Thanks Dzaster...comfortable as f*#k!!! Got the black laces on till the summertime hits

Yeah I just tried and the sizes are there for you to select, but then it says those sizes are out of stock when I add it to my cart!!!! Missed the bus, AGAINNN!!!! WTF!

Back
Top Bottom