Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

The HF 90's are just about identical in color around the air unit. The parts on the HF that seem slightly lighter/brighter is the lace tabs, the air max tab, and the heel tab.

Last edited:
OG 90s and 1s came in and they both run TTS for me. 90s were made with good materials. If the 1's had suede they'd be even better IMO.

Man, Nike is a joke.  So they give us the laser blue tongue lining on these pre-yellowed OG joints.  But the outsole under the toebox isn't laser blue like the originals.  
mean.gif

I finally received my 1 and 90 OGs last night from NDC. Even though I went .5 up, the AM 1s are still too snug so those will be going back. The AM 90s however fit really well. A tad long in the toe box, but width feels nice. Quality of 90s are :pimp:

Just scored a pair of the 90's off Ebay for $132.50.....I'll take that all day....now I just gotta wait for them to get to Boston from Cali, Damn!

Finally tried on my am 1 ogs, man they have tight fit in the forefoot area, beside that they fit tts for me

Laser Blue's looking nice
pimp.gif

The last pair of lasers I had from 09 or 10 whatever year they dropped, I wore them to the ground. Too many ill kicks dropping this year, thank god I have a patient wife.

i copped 2 pairs of 90s at retail. been wearing 1 pair since i copped and i LOVE em. went .5 up and they feel/fit great with force fields. was fortunate enough to cop a pair of the 95s off the bay for $140 shipped.

the laser blues don't look right with aged sole and without the laser blue under the toe. pass!

laser blue AM90 with laser blue inner lining behind the tongue

:x

I really hate the vintage treatment that Nike's been giving the AM90s. They over do it on them especially.
I'm happy with my '10 pairs. If I find one pair of these for cheap, I'll use them as beaters.

-Drew

like the majority of peeps are saying, those laser blues would b a must cop if blue was under the toe box.. still a clean shoe none the less

aren't there sample pics of the laser blues floating around with the blue front outsole and gray inner tongue? the pics above have the opposite

Back
Top Bottom