Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

^^if those are the ones that get released, then it's a definite cop. The off coloring under the toe box is a deal breaker.

anyone know when these drop??? i havent seen any samples of the Royal AM I's yet either? just the womens version only...

At first I was thinking of coppin the laser blues whether the blue was under the toebox or not, but after seeing the difference I'm hoping they release with true to OG form.

^These are looking real nice, I believe they drop on 01/17 but I may be wrong

Last edited:
My AM1 OG's came in this past week, they're beautiful. Been wanting this pair for years, not disappointed at all.

The white/grey/navy/red colorway is NECESSARY, though. Hopefully the suede doesn't have that vintage treatment.

My AM1 OG's came in this past week, they're beautiful. Been wanting this pair for years, not disappointed at all.

The white/grey/navy/red colorway is NECESSARY, though. Hopefully the suede doesn't have that vintage treatment.
Let's just hope it releases with suede.

Last edited:
Would Finish Line take out the money from my account even if they haven't shipped them yet?? Because they did, even though it says the order is "still processing" does that mean they shipped or...

Went to vegas, came home to these:

For the instagram beasts:

Passed on the am1 but got my am90 and am95 yesterday for retail....very impressed...looks like they stepped the quality up on these am90/95 compared to the past few years. I am extremely satisfied with my pairs. The infrareds and neons are classics. :smokin you dudes will not regret getting either pair.

As far as I know, the OG Blue colorway is not set for a "OG" release. I believe the only samples we've seen have been the OG Reds (released 12/31) and the OG Navy (release February).

Definitely waiting for the navy and the OG blue CW, but I'm hoping they spread out these releases a bit. I'm feeling stretched over here.

your right dude

OG BLUE WONT COMING OUT THIS YEAR

only GS releases everybody
Who ever said the OG blue AM 1 colorway was coming out??

No one has said anything at all about that color
 your right dude

OG BLUE WONT COMING OUT THIS YEAR

only GS releases everybody
seen this a little bit ago so i thought they were releasing, but i havent seen any samples so i dunno if its true or not?

^^ Gotta keep the kids fresh!

Had to scoop a pair for my daughter.  At first I was kinda miffed at the lack of mesh.  But honestly, for a kid, the materials they used are best.  Just wipe 'em down with a damp washcloth and they're good to go.  

I'm sure I'll grab some PS and GS sizes too so she can be fresh for years to come.  FNL codes ftw. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom