Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Anyone know a place online to get the 90 infrareds for about retail? I slept on RD but they look real nice and need myself a pair for summer. I see some on ebay but not sure if the Taiwan ones are legit
saw some on eBay, reputuable sellers for 110.  not bad since I bought mine for 150 pre-release. PM and Ill help you find a pair.

I need air max 90 full white women ou junior sizes. If anyone knows something i would ve really appreciated. Cheers

OG pack complete
pimp.gif

just not a huge of 95s or 97s in general, so I skipped those, but if I could locate some hang around the outlets I might scoop just to have an actual complete OG pack

I was just being silly. I feel bad that I missed out on my size in the Navy OG 1 I may get them from ebay since they aren't going for that much right now, Persians were a bust too, I haven't been able to get one of those on any of the rereleases and I'd really like to get one for me and my dad since I remember he had them back when they first came out.

just not a huge of 95s or 97s in general, so I skipped those, but if I could locate some hang around the outlets I might scoop just to have an actual complete OG pack
I was just being silly. I feel bad that I missed out on my size in the Navy OG 1 I may get them from ebay since they aren't going for that much right now, Persians were a bust too, I haven't been able to get one of those on any of the rereleases and I'd really like to get one for me and my dad since I remember he had them back when they first came out.
I got u bruh, yeah I missed my size of the OG 1 on NDC with the milan madness I guess the people that got slaty that they missed the milans just ate up the OGs that had been sitting for a couple weeks with almost a fsr
mean.gif
and had to get a half size up on the OGs the next day when a few sizes popped up and someone post it in the AM 1 thread, good luck locking down ur pair, u can try calling Oneness they may have some sizes of the OGs and the Persians left

yeah if not the bay or CL is ur best bet for locating them

Goodluck

Last edited:
Been looking for the infrared for months... I finally got the last 9.5 today.. Thanks bro

Lucky! I was just about to scoop that one up before you did. Enjoy them for me haha. Anyone else know another site that may have some infrared 90s left? is JMSneakers legit?

Back
Top Bottom