Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

White/Grey/Blue 1's are a must cop for me.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
no pics of the airmax 95's? only vintage thing i can see them doing with those is bring back those big bubbles 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^^ Is that the final product on how the AM1s red is going to be ???? Please no lol I need these I can deal with the
yellowed midsole but faded red is too much

Glad I have my 2010s because that yellow mid sole looks awful if you ask me. That side-by-side really sealed the deal.

Thanks for that.

I still got 3 pairs of 2010s but I'll still pick up a pair with the vintage treatment.

Laser Blues can be skipped. I haven't even worn them yet.

I'm more interested in te AM1s from this pack.

-Drew

Last edited:
LOVE the mesh on the 90s. Two pairs, please.

I just hope these aren't a hassle to get.

Last edited:
Im probably stating the obvious, you either love them or hate them, Im counting on the later, which will mean a cheap buy eventually and another AM90 you dont need to keep pristine and can beat them to a pulp, either way I will look to get these, there not actually that bad and probably a very close representation of what an OG pair would look like after 23 years.

Lets face it, the AM90 Infrared is becoming a standard 2-3 year release for Nike is this really a bad thing?

Ok I saw the 90's in person on someone today and I take back them looking bad

They look excellent...copped

Those euro infrareds look promising. Because it looks like Nike incorporated the larger air unit, as they did in 03.

Wearing the 90's right now. LOVE THEM. Yellowing doesn't bother me at all. Shape is beautiful. And the mesh? :smokin

To the person asking about the AM 1 faded red, it's not like that. It's a very deep red. Copped those over a week ago and I can't stop wearing them. Not sure why pictures look like that. Debating on whether I need to pick up the 97's but damn they were sexy.

Wearing the 90's right now. LOVE THEM. Yellowing doesn't bother me at all. Shape is beautiful. And the mesh? :smokin
To the person asking about the AM 1 faded red, it's not like that. It's a very deep red. Copped those over a week ago and I can't stop wearing them. Not sure why pictures look like that. Debating on whether I need to pick up the 97's but damn they were sexy.

Pics, I saw a dude wearing them at the King of Prussia Mall yesterday and they were sick looking in person

Back
Top Bottom