Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

They already did that with the Hyperfuse AM90. Honestly I'm shocked that resale is so high for these when they have been released in every form possible in the last few years...
Well everyone wants the best colorway of the AM90 in one form or another, and most releases are fairly limited, so resale price is quite high. Especially with the Infrared Hyperfuses, as they were extremely limited at first, but are now getting a proper release.

At least it's mesh, I was never a fan of pre-yellowed soles. I'll make my new shoes look old on my own

El Bro:

Can you duplicate a post like that, except, with every variation of the Infrared 90, Nike has released.

Thanks.

PO

El Bro:
Can you duplicate a post like that, except, with every variation of the Infrared 90, Nike has released.
Thanks.
PO

OG- Ill try to find better pics

2005-HOA

2006- One Time Only

2008-regular

2008-premium ostrich

2009?- Current

2012- Hyperfuse

2013-Vintage

2013-Engineered Mesh

Last edited:
I'd rather grab a ds 09 pr then buy something new that looks old.  Crazy how people will pay the same price for the new joint when the year or two ago one DS is the same price...

Just a thought. I have retros from years ago that have this vintage look to them, all done naturally. So what happens with these 3 years down the line? Are they EXTRA yellow??? Nike is cutting the lifespan on shoes and we accept it like nothin'... If this ever happened to my favorite model, cold turkey anti-Nike for the rest of my life.

I've got some Waffle Racers from 2007 that had the vintaging done to them, I've worn them heavily, but they never got any more yellow on the midsole then they were to begin with.

the leather on the 2013 look crazy good.  i dont mind the vintage look. all the more reason to rock them everyday.

Hopefully the midsole can be wiped off like the KOs from a couple years back.

Not a fan of the vintage look.

2003 was the last time they were on point imo, shape , everything..

As much as I love the 2003 am 90 the shape was off on it (so was the air unit) did a comparison post 2 years ago
http://www.defynewyork.com/2010/09/26/nike-air-max-90-infrared-2010-vs-2005-vs-2003-euro/

you can see the original 1990 AM 90 (laser blue not infrared) and check out the profile of each release. Its clear it was off, but the comfort level on the 2003's > all the other releases after it. 2013's look great BTW

Last edited:
Well yes, they have; and yet I can't get enough. I have a pair from 2010 which was the last one I could get my hands on that I haven't even worn, but I'll be busting these out sooner than them if they end up looking as good as the samples. The AM1 I'll be buying no matter what. I'll just be pissed if they drop the same week, since it'll really hit my budget.

Last edited:
So when do Spring shoes release usually?  After all this time on NT, I still don't know. 
mean.gif

So when do Spring shoes release usually?  After all this time on NT, I still don't know. :smh:

Spring in release terminology can mean any where from January-midApril after which you start seeing the summer stuff hit.

Looks like lots of good OG colorways of AM 1s coming out next year. Going to go nuts with them and just paint all the piss yellow midsoles.

So when do Spring shoes release usually?  After all this time on NT, I still don't know. 
mean.gif
Spring in release terminology can mean any where from January-midApril after which you start seeing the summer stuff hit.
Oh wow, as early as January?  I was thinking more February/March, but that's good to know.  Thanks, sir.

Gotta get started setting aside $$ for the Infrareds....always need at least 2 pairs to last the few years in between releases.  

we're nearing the end of what they call Winter release and about to hit Holiday which lasts from about mid november to the end of December.

Back
Top Bottom