Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

God, I want to buy the 90s but that yellow midsole is killing me. :x

Edit:

Bought them anyway. If it's not removable like the KOs from a couple years back, then I'll just return them.

Last edited:
Was the 2010 Infrared release like this?  I don't remember b/c I copped in-store.  

Was it this ridiculous with online spots selling out in minutes?  **** is out of hand.  

Was the 2010 Infrared release like this?  I don't remember b/c I copped in-store.  

Was it this ridiculous with online spots selling out in minutes?  **** is out of hand.  

Man, I was thinking the same thing. TImes have change because everything seems to sell out instantly. in 2010, I walked into a store mid day and picked up my pair no problem. No that I look back, wish I bought another pair or two

God, I want to buy the 90s but that yellow midsole is killing me.
sick.gif

Edit:
Bought them anyway. If it's not removable like the KOs from a couple years back, then I'll just return them.
I saw them in person and they don't look yellow like how they show it on the site.  Same goes with the AM 1 OG.  The red is more solid.

No way 2010 release were on shelves a decent time and online

Hypebeasting is at an all time high

God, I want to buy the 90s but that yellow midsole is killing me. :x
Edit:

I kinda feel the same way. I wanted to seem them in person and make the final call. Better to get them at retail if you wanna keep them. If not, I'll be returning them also

All I know is this my AM 1s I got from my local spot look nothing like the NDC pics:

All I know is this my AM 1s I got from my local spot look nothing like the NDC pics

All I know is this my AM 1s I got from my local spot look nothing like the NDC pics

Nike made the suede look nasty in those pics. Like suede that has gotten wet and is worn out like crazy. Talk about trying to make them look "OG" :lol:

Was able to order 3 pairs of 2010s from champs when they got marked down to $49.

Nike re-did the 1's and 90's so they aren't like the sample pics

The 1's pretty much are regular retros and the yellow on the 90's flows perfectly with the shoe

God, I want to buy the 90s but that yellow midsole is killing me.
sick.gif

Edit:
I kinda feel the same way. I wanted to seem them in person and make the final call. Better to get them at retail if you wanna keep them. If not, I'll be returning them also
Feel ya. Unless someone wants to confirm this now so I can cancel this 11.5 and free it up for someone.

Mints said the white stuff came off easy, but that he didn't try (want) to remove the yellow.

Just copped a 10 from nikestore (infrareds)
woke up late just kept refreshing till sz appears

Last edited:
No way 2010 release were on shelves a decent time and online
Hypebeasting is at an all time high

There's way less of these though.

2010s were a supper GR. Those were literally everywhere, plus stuff like this usually sells out fast online. I bet when stores like finishline actually get there shipments in, they will sit on shelves for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom