Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I think Nike made one 11.5 in the whole world.

Yeah I heard 1 person talk about how they got their 11.5. I went to NTNY they had 2 11's 2 12's 0 11.5's. Most shoes I can get away with 11 or 12so i bought both (had a friend wait with me in line). I get home try them on, the 11 is really snug to the point of being uncomfortable, I figured the 12 mustfit great, just big enough to wear the point it will most likely crease quick with wear. I guess I'll have to rock the 11 but nike really dropped the ballwith the lack of 11.5's and poor quality stitching and glueing.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

757 any word? Any spots in 757 ever get these? Ima be on the hunt tomorrow!!!!

You might want to call DTLR and find out when they're getting them in this week.

DTLR is %#$++$#%++*.. I keep calling different locations in 804 and they still act clueless.. most of them don't even understand me when I say "Penny 2's" and then they act like they've never heard of the shoe
indifferent.gif

So Much Sole, just stop.. you criticized dude on his grammar, But You Type Like This. You lost, just take it.

i don't mean to be harsh. but most of these females really don't need to be answering questions concerning shoes. cause most of them don't have aclue.

yall dudes still going back/forth, take it to the PM

To dude with the messed up pair, it isnt too late to return em and find another pair. Sucks for your pair to already be yellow

mmm checked mine ... dnt think they yellow... its just that are not pure white.... but like he said... u should just wear ur shoes... if its too big of anissue ... just get ur money back... or sell em to a fellow nktlker ... m pretty sure the ll mke someone happy...

i think what imma do is wear em for a lil while then go and complain to nike and get a refund. rock some penny iis for free, nah mean

Originally Posted by jmoney188

You might want to call DTLR and find out when they're getting them in this week.

DTLR is %#$++$#%++*.. I keep calling different locations in 804 and they still act clueless.. most of them don't even understand me when I say "Penny 2's" and then they act like they've never heard of the shoe
indifferent.gif

i don't mean to be harsh. but most of these females really don't need to be answering questions concerning shoes. cause most of them don't have a clue.

Yeah I agree. I remember I got something(probably a pair of Foam Lites), and this chick was telling me about the Kryptonates that were coming out. I was likethey've been out over a week. I think she thought they were getting them in
laugh.gif

My boy just hangs up when he hears a female answer.

Originally Posted by djcj23

Did anyone else cop B-Grades?????

These don't even look like b grades. They look like sneakers that have been sitting on the shelf as a display item.

B-grades might have the glue, but not the discoloration.

Originally Posted by jmoney188

indifferent.gif

So Much Sole, just stop.. you criticized dude on his grammar, But You Type Like This. You lost, just take it.

i don't mean to be harsh. but most of these females really don't need to be answering questions concerning shoes. cause most of them don't have a clue.

Right, but I never said anything about females.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I just got my pair that I ordered from Nike. Im pretty dissapointed in i have glue stains on the white rubber part and it looks like it already starting to yellow. Anyone else have this?
grin.gif

No glue stains, but the inside leather on the right shoe is bubbled pretty noticably right where it glues to the sole. Its not a surprise cuz we all know thatthe quality control at nike is a joke, but it still is frustraiting
mad.gif
mad.gif

They still fresh though! and one more shout out to bklyn style baby for makin it happen. nowhere within 350 miles of me got these

Originally Posted by ICTshoegoon

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I just got my pair that I ordered from Nike. Im pretty dissapointed in i have glue stains on the white rubber part and it looks like it already starting to yellow. Anyone else have this?
grin.gif

No glue stains, but the inside leather on the right shoe is bubbled pretty noticably right where it glues to the sole. Its not a surprise cuz we all know that the quality control at nike is a joke, but it still is frustraiting
mad.gif
mad.gif
that black shell part on the bottom of my shoe looks like its peeling.. I gotta super glue it back.. but I'm not willing to take that riskyet..

^Are You Talking About The Carbon Fiber Plate? I Noticed On My Pair That The Carbon Fiber Plates Were Cut Pretty Sloppy And Didn't Fit Snug Into TheDepression In The Foam Molding Of The Midsole. Starting To Sound Like Maybe Nike Rushed To Get These Produced And FAILED On Doing QualityChecks Somewhere Along The Assembly Line....... I Guess What Else Can We Expect From Them These Days
smh.gif

man thats crazy hearing these quality issues with this release... colorway is piff. sad GR colors are better quality

Yah ya'll right, im just gonna wear them. Just a little disapointed expecting something with a little better quality for my $160.00. They do look like theybeen sitting on the clearance rack for Years.

Originally Posted by ICTshoegoon

Limited quantity = limited quality
smh.gif

QS = quality sucks

I agree, I'm feeling a little sour I wasn't able to pick them up for retail. Hopefully I will find them in an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom