Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

On that quality issue.... I would say it should be alot better, no way am I disappointed with my pair but I expected the midsole to be a crisp clean shade ofwhite. The midsole has some glue spots that have that off white colorway but no where near looking like piss. If you guys look at the production date, theywere made on 2/19/09 so that means that they were sitting in a wearhouse or somewhere for a couple months before they were starting to get shipped off. Thatcould be a reason
ohwell.gif

surprising to hear about all the quality issues...

both my pairs are just fine...

I'm just glad I was able to get them...

i copped my pair easy today. i called around 6pm and they said they hadn't sold a single pair yet. lol guess people in my area were sleeeeepin' onthese.

gonna cop a second pair real soon..

i copped my pair easy today. i called around 6pm and they said they hadn't sold a single pair yet. lol guess people in my area were sleeeeepin' onthese.

if they're still here.. i'd def. cop another pair when i come back into the states in a month

Originally Posted by freshair

people complaining bout little !%* details .smh.. u should be happy u have a pair period.

Please %*++, they spent THEIR money and they're expecting quality to match the price.

Originally Posted by ICTshoegoon

Limited quantity = limited quality
smh.gif

QS = quality sucks

laugh.gif

Since they aren't mass produced on the same level, you would think that wouldn't be the issue.
I guess the shops in China and Taiwan don't care, but it seems like management should make sure the quality for their $120 plus sneakers are up to par,since it gives them a higher profit margin.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

people complaining bout little !%* details .smh.. u should be happy u have a pair period.

Please %*++, they spent THEIR money and they're expecting quality to match the price.

Basically.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

On that quality issue.... I would say it should be alot better, no way am I disappointed with my pair but I expected the midsole to be a crisp clean shade of white. The midsole has some glue spots that have that off white colorway but no where near looking like piss. If you guys look at the production date, they were made on 2/19/09 so that means that they were sitting in a wearhouse or somewhere for a couple months before they were starting to get shipped off. That could be a reason
ohwell.gif

the prodution date on mine was 12/10/08

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Still looking for my 9.5. This is crazy, no pairs in 757 yet!
Did you contact DTLR? They normally put new sneakers out on Thursday or Saturday.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pretty much. I mean most of us don't wanna spend 150 and have they're kicks look like they were soaking in a bathtub full of piss

WOAAAAAAAHHH!!!! Production dates for Feb 09 and Dec 08????? I have a serious suspicion these arent as limited as advertised. Just a hype move forreal!!!!!!!!!
I bet they pull a cdp11/12 or chi/unc/wiz type of restock in a few months.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

baysfinest wrote:

the prodution date on mine was 12/10/08
thats not the production date. it's usually the latest date on the tag and its on the right side (on the more recent nikes).

ma bad your right, thats what happens when you take a quick glance at things and not realize the date was on the other side haha... mine said 2/19/09

I think that is more due to time then actual shade of the sole when they were produced.. slight translucent blue+aging yellow=blue green...IMO

nike-penny-2-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom