Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by freshair

people complaining bout little !%* details .smh.. u should be happy u have a pair period.

Please %*++, they spent THEIR money and they're expecting quality to match the price.
Pretty much. I mean most of us don't wanna spend 150 and have they're kicks look like they were soaking in a bathtub full of piss
If thats the case why didnt they look at em before they bought em? or send em the @#$% back so I can buy em...

Originally Posted by bigj505

WOAAAAAAAHHH!!!! Production dates for Feb 09 and Dec 08????? I have a serious suspicion these arent as limited as advertised. Just a hype move for real!!!!!!!!!
I bet they pull a cdp11/12 or chi/unc/wiz type of restock in a few months.
I wouldnt be surprised if their was a restock.

i will be f... pissed if the restocked but its kinda weird cuz there was an msg re: these atlantic penny 2's on NDC..
"the penny 2's in atlantic blue will no be sold on ndc, will only be aval at selected retailers."

so fat chance of a major restock!

^^^Dude why are you pessimistic about there being more of a shoe??? just cause you got your pair, does that mean you want everyone to struggle to getthere's??? I love this shoe, its what started it all for me. i personally want more people to be interested because its really an underrated shoe

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^^Dude why are you pessimistic about there being more of a shoe??? just cause you got your pair, does that mean you want everyone to struggle to get there's??? I love this shoe, its what started it all for me. i personally want more people to be interested because its really an underrated shoe

I feel u.. this was my first pair of penny's..And I been waiting on this retro since the end MIDDLE ofmy 8th grade year when my OG's were beat to sh*t
laugh.gif

dude i ran mine into the ground, i wore them everywhere. my cousin in the black atlantics and me in the atlantic blue's, it brings back gd memorieshomie.....

people complaining bout little !%* details .smh.. u should be happy u have a pair period.

Please %*++, they spent THEIR money and they're expecting quality to match the price.
Pretty much. I mean most of us don't wanna spend 150 and have they're kicks look like they were soaking in a bathtub full of piss
If thats the case why didnt they look at em before they bought em? or send em the @#$% back so I can buy em...

You new breed of hypebeast newbies up here sure are annoying
smh.gif

for those in the 410. DTLR mondawmin got their shipment got my size 13 yessir. others probly got their shipment too.

^^^ bro i believe these are gone in houston... premium and active athlete had them,,, i dunno if shieks carried them penny...

Man I had these on my porch all night. UPS delivered my Premier order yesterday. It was raining so hard I wasn't even really looking for them. Plus theyusually deliver in the morning and not late afternoon. I put them in my car and brought them to work and will open them when I come back from lunch.

Hopefully I won't have some of the defects and flaws some have had.

You new breed of hypebeast newbies up here sure are annoying
smh.gif
hypebeast newbie? just cuz i got low post count on niketalk ?
laugh.gif
I had these OG in 96 definitely not a hypbeast or new to the game.

wore my sz 12 today and waw..... most of my shoes are 11 or 11.5 .... but these 12 fit like a glove... mkes me wonder if i would ve been able to fit a sz11..... def happy with my shoes.....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif

*Childhood Classics Together Again At Last
pimp.gif

*Tha Trio!...... Royals And Atlantics STOMP On All Whites
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Looked at my pair from Premier and they're in good shape.

They look better in person. Wish I had a second pair, but a lot of people wish they had one pair, so I can't complain too much.

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif

*Childhood Classics Together Again At Last
pimp.gif

*Tha Trio!...... Royals And Atlantics STOMP On All Whites
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

very nice pic
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom