Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

a lot of times 12.5s aren't made. cant get a 12.5 in nubuck xii or black half cents. but not having 11.5 is pretty unusual

m thinking mybe 11.5 was produced in extra limited copies... coz all the stores i went to in the H ... stated they didn't have any......

RICO7JT, i tried to look out for you today but my DTLR only had a size 13.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dotaganza

Originally Posted by bigj505

frown.gif
IS it one in the DMV??
yup... a fellow niketalker sent me a PM asking me to pick it up for him... imma try to grab it this weekend. for that reason, i cant put that spoton blast... but it is in MD tho.

Damn, they released already
smh.gif
This is what happens when u don't have any money for kicks. U stop checkin for stuff and get burned. I'll look around myarea. Guess I'll be out of luck for a 11.5 and have to settle for the 11

frown.gif
IS it one in the DMV??
yup... a fellow niketalker sent me a PM asking me to pick it up for him... imma try to grab it this weekend. for that reason, i cant put that spot on blast... but it is in MD tho.

awww right on homie , I appreciate the effort.

if im thinking who im thinking of, P ??? THATS MY HOMIE ... I rather much have you look out for him b4 me G.

Thanks for helping.

Just got my 2nd pair 2day phone order from st alfred's
happy.gif
!! Iswearthe suede is so plush my only problem w/ the pair is the tongue should be.5 to 1 inch longer would've been
pimp.gif
Overall dope sneaker...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

frown.gif
IS it one in the DMV??
yup... a fellow niketalker sent me a PM asking me to pick it up for him... imma try to grab it this weekend. for that reason, i cant put that spot on blast... but it is in MD tho.
awww right on homie , I appreciate the effort.
if im thinking who im thinking of, P ??? THATS MY HOMIE ... I rather much have you look out for him b4 me G.
Thanks for helping.
yep thats him. im going to a wedding kinda far away today and a party afterwards. in bewteen, im going to a different mall. i wont b able to getto the store i saw em at today but I will def check for both sizes today for u 2 at the other spot.

^^^ GOOD looking out BIG JAY. Most likely ILL BE GOOD for NOW. BUT my HOMIE FOR SURE still NEEDS HELP with that 13.

WE APPRECIATE it homie. NO worries if you cant.

ENJOY that wedding and party .... OPEN BAR FTW
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Again, for reference on this page - size 11.5 was never produced. If it was, it was never shipped out by Nike.

I don't believe that this pair is an 11.5

They weren't produced in that size, and for this to be the only one on eBay something is up then.

Throughout this entire post this is the first time that I saw that someone had proof of an 11.5

Could be samples or something, but I'm telling ya'll I talked to about 5-7 shop owners, and they all didn't get any 11.5's or 12.5's

They're going to do away with half sizes now after 10.5 I believe.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I HOPE F N NOT ..... It will make MY size 12 even HARDER to get.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I HOPE F N NOT ..... It will make MY size 12 even HARDER to get.

word, its gonna make findin a 12 harder, no ones gonna go down to 11 everyones gonna go up to 12, thats BS though cause 11.5 is a popular size
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^^ GOOD looking out BIG JAY. Most likely ILL BE GOOD for NOW. BUT my HOMIE FOR SURE still NEEDS HELP with that 13.
WE APPRECIATE it homie. NO worries if you cant.
ENJOY that wedding and party .... OPEN BAR FTW
roll.gif
yoooooo I picked up 2 13s today. 1 for ur boy an 1 for some dude that sent me a pm. Please let dude know
ps - no picking anymore pairs up. Please no more requests.

They better not dead 11.5, me and nike may have some issues...there has to be 11.5's in this shoe floating around...btw I love my pair and may scoopanother pair

Back
Top Bottom