Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Copped mine this past Saturday for $85 at Sammy's. Went to a sneaker spot in Memphis and they were $109, but didn't have my size. They calledSammy's and they had them for even cheaper in Southaven, MS. Living in a low key sneaker area FTW.
pimp.gif

I should've copped like 5 pair, but was looking to re-sale.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Copped mine this past Saturday for $85 at Sammy's. Went to a sneaker spot in Memphis and they were $109, but didn't have my size. They called Sammy's and they had them for even cheaper in Southaven, MS. Living in a low key sneaker area FTW.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I think you're talking about the wrong sneaker, maybe the all whites or blacks

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Copped mine this past Saturday for $85 at Sammy's. Went to a sneaker spot in Memphis and they were $109, but didn't have my size. They called Sammy's and they had them for even cheaper in Southaven, MS. Living in a low key sneaker area FTW.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that would be funny if he copped the other colors for 85 cause that means he would have been gloating for nothing.
laugh.gif

if he did cop the atlantics for 85, he should have copped 3 pair, sold 2, and gotten his pair free... then he could have gloated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that would be funny if he copped the other colors for 85 cause that means he would have been gloating for nothing.
laugh.gif

if he did cop the atlantics for 85, he should have copped 3 pair, sold 2, and gotten his pair free... then he could have gloated.
pimp.gif

Nope doggie. I know my Penny's/shoes
laugh.gif
. And yes, they were theAtlantic Penny 2's. Not the black/red retro's they got it or the black/royal blue ones. They had the bred retro's at the shop too for $10 cheaperthan the Atlantic's.

And even if I didn't know how they looked, I could look in the thread itself and tell that they're the ones I got. I just lucked up I guess. Idon't know how they charged me $85 for them and they already discounted them to $109. They were even $109 at the other sneaker spot. Stuff always comecheap at shoe spots in Memphis because its not a high commodity like other cities such as NY, LA, etc.

It was tax free weekend in TN this past weekend and I was kinda pissed that they didn't have them at the spot in Memphis. I was thinking $109 + tax since Iwas going to Southaven, MS and turned out it was cheaper.
laugh.gif

Stuff always come cheap at shoe spots in Memphis because its not a high commodity like other cities such as NY, LA, etc.
But yet over in VA, people were lookin for these Bin Laden
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Stuff always come cheap at shoe spots in Memphis because its not a high commodity like other cities such as NY, LA, etc.
But yet over in VA, people were lookin for these Bin Laden
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Nike Factory Employee discount store in Memphis FTW too
pimp.gif
. I would neverforget the days in HS when I was copping everything almost half off. These are the first pair of basketball shoes I've bought in a LONG time though.

I don't even have a connect there anymore, so that's part of the reason why I stopped buying a bunch of sneakers.
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. And yes, they were the Atlantic Penny 2's. Not the black/red retro's they got it or the black/royal blue ones. They had the bred retro's at the shop too for $10 cheaper than the Atlantic's.

And even if I didn't know how they looked, I could look in the thread itself and tell that they're the ones I got. I just lucked up I guess. I don't know how they charged me $85 for them and they already discounted them to $109. They were even $109 at the other sneaker spot. Stuff always come cheap at shoe spots in Memphis because its not a high commodity like other cities such as NY, LA, etc.

It was tax free weekend in TN this past weekend and I was kinda pissed that they didn't have them at the spot in Memphis. I was thinking $109 + tax since I was going to Southaven, MS and turned out it was cheaper.
laugh.gif
nice pick up then. i still would have sold a couple to make my pair free

LOOKING FOR A 9.5 IF ANY1 CAN POINT ME IN THE RITE DIRECTION HELP IS APPRECIATED......ANY NIKETOWNS STILL HAVE THESE AVAILABLE???......THANKS

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. And yes, they were the Atlantic Penny 2's. Not the black/red retro's they got it or the black/royal blue ones. They had the bred retro's at the shop too for $10 cheaper than the Atlantic's.

And even if I didn't know how they looked, I could look in the thread itself and tell that they're the ones I got. I just lucked up I guess. I don't know how they charged me $85 for them and they already discounted them to $109. They were even $109 at the other sneaker spot. Stuff always come cheap at shoe spots in Memphis because its not a high commodity like other cities such as NY, LA, etc.

It was tax free weekend in TN this past weekend and I was kinda pissed that they didn't have them at the spot in Memphis. I was thinking $109 + tax since I was going to Southaven, MS and turned out it was cheaper.
laugh.gif
nice pick up then. i still would have sold a couple to make my pair free

Yea, I wasn't expecting to get them that cheap so it caught me by surprise. The only other sizes they had were 9's and I wear an 11.

Anyone know where I can get the black n royal 2's in a size 11.5 ? For a good price? I know they release long ago! So yeah pm me.

Originally Posted by SC415

Anyone know where I can get the black n royal 2's in a size 11.5 ? For a good price? I know they release long ago! So yeah pm me.
Try footlocker, I was in one the other day that had them for $79. And I've still not pulled the trigger on the Atlantics.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom