Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

I don't think they ever dropped on NDC? There is a photo up there, but no product available. I am pretty sure that on release day, Nike announced theywould not be available online. Can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

I don't think they ever dropped on NDC? There is a photo up there, but no product available. I am pretty sure that on release day, Nike announced they would not be available online. Can anyone confirm this?
they lied to us lol (like always) and dropped out of nowhere. They're sold out on ndc, end of story.

Again, for reference on this page - size 11.5 was never produced. If it was, it was never shipped out by Nike.

BinYe - even tho reselling is part of the game now, i def feel ur point.... im still mad about when the b grade carmines hit the outlets and a bulk buyergrabbed them all up and posted pics on here
asilva23 -
pimp.gif

dude cryin about not being able to find the 11/12 cdp for under 350$, why you crying about retail? i couldnt get one at any price near that so go sit in thecorner until you humble yourself crybaby

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

dude cryin about not being able to find the 11/12 cdp for under 350$, why you crying about retail? i couldnt get one at any price near that so go sit in the corner until you humble yourself crybaby
You're such a nice guy
eyes.gif

Got mine at Shiekhs in Fox Hills kinda funny cause wasn't even looking for them went to get the 50% from my boy at footlocker mall closes at 8 it was 8:03seen people still up at Shiekhs when I was leavin, didn't know it was still open ran cross them casually asked dude you still got a 9 he said yea I waslike I'll get it later he said they gonna sell out we just got a backup shipment Thurs so I bought he gave them to me for $150 even cause he said I was thelast customer and I'll hook you up,

lucky as hell to be honest, right place right time kinda deal

I don't really know but I still stand by my statement as I have been told by many shop owners. I've yet to see a pair of 11.5's or see someone heresuccessfully get their hands on one.

Back
Top Bottom