NIKE Barkley Posite max

No they won't. The limited nature of these was enough to get you at least $400 on the resale market. People are going to bite on $500+ as well.
$400+?
Not once the hype dies down.
And their not that limited. Just look at eBay lol!
Just because you see a lot on eBay doesn't mean a shoe isn't limited. People are up on reselling whether they be "sneakerheads" or not. And they will sit at $400+ for a minute before it comes back down to Earth, if it comes back down to Earth.

I can't believe people care what a shoe goes for, what ever happened to buying a shoe because you like it.
Most people don't buy shoes because they like them. If they did, there wouldn't be as many shoes on the resale market as there are. Just look at this thread and how many people hated the shoe then it "grew" on them. The hype grew on them.

Last edited:
Just because you see a lot on eBay doesn't mean a shoe isn't limited. People are up on reselling whether they be "sneakerheads" or not. And they will sit at $400+ for a minute before it comes back down to Earth, if it comes back down to Earth.

Most people don't buy shoes because they like them. If they did, there wouldn't be as many shoes on the resale market as there are. Just look at this thread and how many people hated the shoe then it "grew" on them. The hype grew on them.
true! prices will come down to earth and thats a good thing, cause my beef aint with someone reselling something. i got a problem with cats trying to put bogus prices based on hype!

I remember Dolce was at HoH Orlando last year, I was talking to him when he had his royal Rookies on...nobody even knew who he was. :lol:

IMO a decent amount of these will be worn we'll say 25-30%, another 10-20% will be kept by the true collectores, then another 10-20% will be sat on for resell for who knows how long. So hypothetically there will be <35% floating around for resell and as that number gets smaller, the price can only go up. Alot of people actually like these shoes so I could see them jumping in value similar to the galaxy KD iv's but less then galaxy foamposites....... Time is money?

Lemme get someone's air max's though...

Got kd, lbj, or kobes up for trade

Galleria Mall Had Unlimited Stock of these Too All Day Today. Including the Kd's, Kobe's, & LeBrons All Star Pack

Damn, where'd all these Houston NTers come from? I need help getting some apparel from Area 72 and don't have a guarantee from those that I've asked that they could assist. Someone please shoot me a PM if you're for sure headed there tomorrow.

Last edited:
Question on the Barkley posites...

Whats the difference with the Area 72 posites that are white on the top part (the ones lebron was rockin) compared to the ones with the black on the top part. I got the ones with black on top because thats the only ones I saw on all the sites NDC,EB,FL...

My second question is, does anyone actually know what Barkley posites will be released on March 2nd and which are released March 9th??

The eggplants and 76ers ones are sick, knicks ones not so much....
lol, thats called 3M bro, its pretty common on a lot of shoes. 

resellers better capitalize now while its hot, cuz once everyone gets a look at em in person aint no one in they right mind gonna want em for even retail! Not only are they butt ugly, they aint nowhere as limited as they hyping. Many pair will go unsold! Seems like the air force max's were the barkleys to get. I bet this time next year they will be going for more than the fukposites. If u really like em congrats, dont think im hating, just letting the resellers know whats up.
I think if you had the shoe, you wouldn't say this. Shoes have so many details (rough rocky surface on the heel, purple pattern inside, gitd, the soles that say "not a role model" the 3M, the red purple black colors )...its a beautfiul shoe i am glad i was able to get. 

I think if you had the shoe, you wouldn't say this. Shoes have so many details (rough rocky surface on the heel, purple pattern inside, gitd, the soles that say "not a role model" the 3M, the red purple black colors )...its a beautfiul shoe i am glad i was able to get. 
like i said, if u like em more power to you. But just cause you find a shoe with a million details just thrown together cool, dont mean its cool. I like my fair share of detail, but i dont like tacky! Im good wit the air force max and blazers! They got details too, but they dont look nowhere as gross as the barkleys or dem lebrons...then again im over 30! It could be an age thing? You know damn well the more tacky it is the more youngstas will cop nowadays! 

Sell out now that the hype for the barkleys has been upped by the area 72s.
Possibly, but remember Rookies still didn't catch hype even though the GITD and Galaxys released. I hope it doesn't, want them sooo bad, but not at 250
with that said you'll never get em on sale...those special colors anchored da others, but besides all that, da zoom rookie pennies

had DOPE GR colorways, those true white and blacks were on EVERYONE'S feet. da all blacks wit da metallic finish were dope,

that first dark blue colorway was sweet too, overall it was a fantastic sneaker all da way around.

I found a flaw in Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishlines "Add to cart" button 
smokin.gif

I'd share, but I want to make sure it deff works. So by next release I will let people know via PM if you're curious. Theres too many lurkers for me to be posting it in public, and if you have 2 posts you best bet I ain't sayin' nothing. 
Regarding this, I was answering the messages I was getting while I was at my computer then I went out tonight for the All Star games. Just got home and came to NT and saw 40 New Messages. Lol I get it the thirst is real, I guess I set myself up for that one. I will say it here so everyone can see I'm just going to copy/paste what I sent in the original PMs earlier. 

"[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I figured it out after being salty for not being able to cop the Air Force Max. I don't know if you guys saw in the thread earlier but I had an RSVP at Nike Roosevelt, and overslept til 8:50 and there was no way I was making it there in time. So then I began to try buying on Footlocker and Eastbay and finally checked out around 10:30 using the flaw I realized. Best thing is its not a flaw that they can fix, it's not a loophole." [/color]

I will deff keep everyone updated, I just want to give it a few more runs to make sure it works 100% and then I will share. I don't want to give false hope, but it's looking good 
wink.gif

So for the dudes who got them, how do they feel and how do they fit??

This has barely been mentioned, and for a $250 shoe, I'd say it's pretty important!

Regarding this, I was answering the messages I was getting while I was at my computer then I went out tonight for the All Star games. Just got home and came to NT and saw 40 New Messages. Lol I get it the thirst is real, I guess I set myself up for that one. I will say it here so everyone can see I'm just going to copy/paste what I sent in the original PMs earlier. 

"I figured it out after being salty for not being able to cop the Air Force Max. I don't know if you guys saw in the thread earlier but I had an RSVP at Nike Roosevelt, and overslept til 8:50 and there was no way I was making it there in time. So then I began to try buying on Footlocker and Eastbay and finally checked out around 10:30 using the flaw I realized. Best thing is its not a flaw that they can fix, it's not a loophole." 

I will deff keep everyone updated, I just want to give it a few more runs to make sure it works 100% and then I will share. I don't want to give false hope, but it's looking good 
wink.gif

damn how did u check out at 10:30 arnt all the pairs i guess no longer in stock?

Back
Top Bottom