NIKE Barkley Posite max

Actually dont quote me on it being in May, I just know its probably not May 9th because Nike doesnt have it listed. No Barkleys till March 23

they wrecked these with the black sockliner..... it should be teal like the picture, which is a SAMPLE PIC. all the videos and some sites have the black and NOT the teal....
agreed....as well as changing the silver mesh hits on the black suede to black smfh

agreed....as well as changing the silver mesh hits on the black suede to black smfh
Ah, that's what it is. I couldn't quite put my finger it, but yes, the silver looks a lot better than the black. I was so excited about this shoe, but after watching the YouTube video I'm just meh.

your right its hard to get excited with the changes because they dull the shoe alot, i guess nike figured after the area 72 we needed something not so "colorful"

Excuse my ignorance but,whats the release date for the eggplant color? And is there anywhere I can order them early?
Thanks in advance.

Excuse my ignorance but,whats the release date for the eggplant color? And is there anywhere I can order them early?
Thanks in advance.

the quote directly above yours tells the release date as well as the thread title.

FML, JJ just put up 5 sizes of barkley area 72s and I got an order id already provided error attempting to check out size 11.5
which one of you dudes got it?

Last edited:
Wow the really screwed the pooch on the eggplants. It went from a must have on the samples to ehhh on the watered down release.

When did NDC get the Area 72 Hoodie? I know they didn't have it with the initial release and I don't recall receiving any text alerts from their twitter.

Yeah I was feelin the Cloak sample version, but I don't know about the release version.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom