NIKE Barkley Posite max

Nxt years apl star is going to be in neworleans....so if anything mardi gras will PROLLY be the theme.......plus by feb of nxt year
Nike will prolly b done with this modl....... think the 76ers will prolly sit a while....... eggplants didnt do exceptionally well amng
On the aftermarket so I hope they ll leave these alone.......

Don Know If Anyone Seen These Videos But This Guys Got Heat!!!

good vid sancho. repped!  im diggin the suns but most likely get the platinums...at 235 bucks i refuse to get more than one cw of this sneaker!

So I planned on taking my eggplants back to Footlocker today because I disliked then more and more everyday. But I went to throw with a friend who's a MLB baseball player And he said he's represented by the same people as Barkley and he could have them signed for me. I just don't know if this is te colorway for him to sign, 76ers would prolly be better.

Last edited:
So I planned on taking my eggplants back to Footlocker today because I disliked then more and more everyday. But I went to throw with a friend who's a MLB baseball player And he said he's represented by the same people as Barkley and he could have them signed for me. I just don't know if this is te colorway for him to sign, 76ers would prolly be better.
76ers or suns, hell even area 72s but definitely not them fugly eggplants!......area 72s are fugly too, but being an all star model autograph would work

Last edited:
Damn I REALLY like those sample barkleys!!

im really curious how they got all these early release shoes (not just him)

obviously that guy has connect from being in the music industry but how do others get them

Clearly they dont look fake and I really doubt china can produce fakes that well... China only produce fakes well for extremely popular shoes.

Last edited:
76ers or suns, hell even area 72s but definitely not them fugly eggplants!......area 72s are fugly too, but being an all star model autograph would work
Yea I planned on passing the 76ers until I talked to him today. Looks like I'll be getting those and Suns now. Smh

im really curious how they got all these early release shoes (not just him)

obviously that guy has connect from being in the music industry but how do others get them

Clearly they dont look fake and I really doubt china can produce fakes that well... China only produce fakes well for extremely popular shoes.
It's all about who u know man.

It's a high price point for the sneaker 235. There's so much coming out from nike its crazy. I appreciate how different these are from anything else out right now. It's crazy in vegas for these. They always sell out.

It's all about who u know man.

very true, but some dudes dont seem like they know anyone but I guess they do

Suns cw over the 76rs, still undecided on the eggplants.

eggplants were a must for me, love these barkley posite models and the fact that I missed out on Kobe cloaks I was craving a cloak cw.

I will admit I was disappointed in the i guess cloaking. Overall shoe seems too dark and doesnt seem to pop as much as kobe. Im happy though.

Last edited:
very true, but some dudes dont seem like they know anyone but I guess they do
eggplants were a must for me, love these barkley posite models and the fact that I missed out on Kobe cloaks I was craving a cloak cw.

I will admit I was disappointed in the i guess cloaking. Overall shoe seems too dark and doesnt seem to pop as much as kobe. Im happy though.

I was disappointed in the changes and the fact that they didnt use the lace part to add more 3m or color change, its still a great shoe and i wear mine proudly, i cant wait for the rest of the colorways

In my opinion eggplants are underrated due to the fact of its simple colorway. Nike also set the bar pretty high for themselves with the Area 72s, being the first Barkley Posite release.

Back
Top Bottom