Nike Basketball 2010 NSW

^ Yeah, I've pretty much just come to accept that Nike has decided to keep the larger air bag units for their flagship/newer shoes. Retros and fusions getthe small air bags in the back of the factory, so to speak.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Yeah, I've pretty much just come to accept that Nike has decided to keep the larger air bag units for their flagship/newer shoes. Retros and fusions get the small air bags in the back of the factory, so to speak.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Fair enough. I've pretty much given in, too, sadly. So now, with what you said above, what do predict the MSRP will be for these?

Will they carry a "small-air-bag-in-the-back-of-the-factory" price? Or will they push the envelope with a $140+ tag?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Those Pippens maybe the worst thing NIKE has ever made! They need to scrap that idea!

co sign. ruining a good looking shoe IMO. Just retro the Original Pippens Nike.

Those Pippens maybe the worst thing NIKE has ever made! They need to scrap that idea!

I really like the Pippen fusions...yeah I said it.

Also you all forget that not everyone knows about the shoes of the past. My son is 14 and he like a lot of the "fusions" without knowing they arefusions. He just sees the shoe with AIR on it. We see the Pippen and Much/More Uptempo. So I dont think its NIKE giving you all the middle finger but more of anod of the head and still able to sell a "new" shoe to the younger generation.

Yeah those Pippen fusions aint bad, I KNOW there's gonna be a quite a bit of people rocking em if they're priced right.

Originally Posted by lbj19

only approve of the air max editions of the hyperize...but anybody got any info on em? like price? GR? how much do they weigh?

might mess with the air max hyperize but everything else is doo doo.and those pippen hybrids
sick.gif

let's see the logic behind this.the two shoes that the hybrid is based on already retroed and sold poorly in most cw's.do they expect the hybrid to doany better?

The ones OJ was wearing looked like its airbag was smaller than the one shown here, i hope they have the same 360 airbag that the new lebrons have.

moz-screenshot.png
Love the Air Barcelona. You can see the influence of all the Nikes thatwere worn by the Dream Team: Air Ballistic Force, Air Flight Light II, Air Force 180, and even the Air Jordan 7. Some of these hybrids don't work. This onedefinitely does.

Back
Top Bottom