Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

bballkid11 bballkid11 saw you rocking the Kobe AD Exodus, those came back into my rotation too when i was having fit issues with a few pairs. They're so light.
Any other thoughts on the kyrie 6? Not a shoe for me.

1. Kobe Protro
2. Jordan se 33 (lows)
3. Hyperdunk 2018s

Tried these out today (nike zoom heritage), the floors were pretty bad, but the traction was still underwhelming.
B09D4C85-88D2-4FBA-BE7B-C53904A53B92.jpeg

1. Kobe Protro
2. Jordan se 33 (lows)
3. Hyperdunk 2018s

Tried these out today (nike zoom heritage), the floors were pretty bad, but the traction was still underwhelming.
B09D4C85-88D2-4FBA-BE7B-C53904A53B92.jpeg

what did you think of the 33s? i bought them for my son for $67 back in the day on sale...but it was almost two sizes bigger than his shoe size...i bought them just to hang on to until he grows into them

i got the hyperdunks from ross for him for $35...man thats an underrated shoe! thats prob one of his best basketball shoes!

i never had any issues with the laces or fit...they were his outdoor practice shoes too...so he beat them down this summer

not because of performance but defining moments
Kobe 1 protro(16 straight wins in a 5v5 pick up game)
Adidas next level(corner pocket game winner with 2 defenders on me)
Kobe 11 EM(beat trash talker who played d2 college ball, I've never played professionally he was physically better than me. But was I greater than him.)
LeBron soldier 12(dropped 80+ pts on 1v1 till the lights cuts off, opponent drop 60+)

Last edited:
what did you think of the 33s? i bought them for my son for $67 back in the day on sale...but it was almost two sizes bigger than his shoe size...i bought them just to hang on to until he grows into them

i got the hyperdunks from ross for him for $35...man thats an underrated shoe! thats prob one of his best basketball shoes!

I moved from Houston to San Diego 18 months ago, and found a fun group to play pickup with at Qualcomm. Here in SD, the weather is beautiful enough to play outdoors 90% of the year. Unfortunately, as you hoopers all know, outdoor surfaces just wreck the traction on outsoles way faster than indoor play. So I'm always looking for steals at the outlets to be my next set of sacrificial hooping shoes.

The jordan 33 lows were so much fun to play in, I was warned by another buddy of mine who bought the 33 mids, they rode a little too high and he had an unstable feeling. I did not find that to be the case at all with the 33 lows, the zoom cushioning and heel to toe transition was so smooth.

I definitely recommend them for your son when he grows into them, the lacing system is very gimmicky, but it does the trick. Also , don't let him hoop outdoors, the traction will be worn down and smooth after a handful of sessions.

not because of performance but defining moments
Kobe 1 protro(16 straight wins in a 5v5 pick up game)
Adidas next level(corner pocket game winner with 2 defenders on me)
Kobe 11 EM(beat trash talker who played d2 college ball, I've never played professionally he was physically better than me. But was I greater than him.)
LeBron soldier 12(dropped 80+ pts on 1v1 till the lights cuts off, opponent drop 60+)
16 straight wins :lol: damn bro, how did u even keep count at that point

bballkid11 bballkid11 saw you rocking the Kobe AD Exodus, those came back into my rotation too when i was having fit issues with a few pairs. They're so light.
Any other thoughts on the kyrie 6? Not a shoe for me.

Man AD Exodus so money for me I had to bring em back hahahaha.

Kyrie 6 not for me either man, I gave it a go, not that it is a bad shoe just not for my feet at all.

Wow!! Big praise for the Air Force Max Low....I thought you initially weren’t a fan??

JS”

After I broke in the stiffness has gone away, the are a good hoop shoe to what I played in this year. Kobe Ad Exodus I went back too (last year I consider) and are a fav of mine. But KD 12 and XXX4 for sure!! I am still trying to decide what else I Love...I just "like" some others.

Back
Top Bottom