Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

Got the kobe 4 protro ftb in today. They are really light and much lower than I expected. Looking forward to playing in them
pick em up in store? Havent seen around me, and all the apps say located in store but i think they just mean you can buy ship it there and pick it up in store

Nah got them off nike online.

I have high expectations for these and out the box they look like they are really good. I like the solid outsole

Freak 1 with what? the zoom insoles from that chinese company? Did you add it under the current insole?

I have a full length set from NIKE football cleats back in the day. Had to remove the current insole for it to fit. I’ll get pics.

Such a pleasure to play in these again...

21787F0E-23A1-4D1A-8809-D69BA37ABDE6.jpeg

No sliding off the foot bed, no mushy cushioning issues, a shoe that has weight to them, insane traction....however, I can see how these are not for everyone. Considering as to what are called performance shoes these days, socks with rubber soles, I prefer retro's and really solidly built shoes that feature a tongue.

Great shoe to play in for me.

No sliding off the foot bed, no mushy cushioning issues, a shoe that has weight to them, insane traction....however, I can see how these are not for everyone. Considering as to what are called performance shoes these days, socks with rubber soles, I prefer retro's and really solidly built shoes that feature a tongue.

Always good to find a sneaker that works well for your style of play/needs on court.

JS”

I’ve been waiting to hear how that forefoot zoom felt. The OG had a really nice bounce to it and I wondered if we got Nike’d again.

Nike has been using some really cheap printing on the insoles lately. Wore the kobe 4 ftb for an hour and the swoosh on the tongue in both shoes rolled up into a ball of tape and it felt like I was stepping on a pebble.

Kd 12 on the other hand is cheaper but the insole graphic has stayed on months later.

If it's gonna come off after one wear why even put anything on? Save resources

Performance wise these kobe 4 protros are no joke I don't have to think about my shoes at all when playing in them. Really light. I like them better than the kobe 11. Might even be better than the kobe 6 for me

Current rotation includes the following: Puma Clyde Hardwood, Crossover Culture Kayo LP2, AJ XXXIII (regular and SE) for league games, and about to finally get some court time in the Kyrie 6 (been using them casually until now).

Clyde Hardwood: Traction is a beast and can be too good at times if your legs get to jelly status. Overall fit is pretty good and a quick throw-on no nonsense type of shoe.
Kayo LP2: Second generation setup and much improved cushion. Good courtfeel, easy to put on, plays like a low, good stability, traction has been great so far. Need more time to see how the cushion holds up.
AJ XXXIII: I've got nothing bad to say about this shoe at all. Prefer the fit of the regular over the SE due to how that heel velcro locks the foot in just a bit better.
Kyrie 6 (casual): The fit is better; especially around the arch. The sizing is whack as I have a size 12 Pre Heat LA and I tried on the black/white pair in a 12.5 and the fit was the same. These feel lower to the ground and overall more stable than the 5 but the true test will be on the court.

Current rotation includes the following: Puma Clyde Hardwood, Crossover Culture Kayo LP2, AJ XXXIII (regular and SE) for league games, and about to finally get some court time in the Kyrie 6 (been using them casually until now).

Clyde Hardwood: Traction is a beast and can be too good at times if your legs get to jelly status. Overall fit is pretty good and a quick throw-on no nonsense type of shoe.
Kayo LP2: Second generation setup and much improved cushion. Good courtfeel, easy to put on, plays like a low, good stability, traction has been great so far. Need more time to see how the cushion holds up.
AJ XXXIII: I've got nothing bad to say about this shoe at all. Prefer the fit of the regular over the SE due to how that heel velcro locks the foot in just a bit better.
Kyrie 6 (casual): The fit is better; especially around the arch. The sizing is whack as I have a size 12 Pre Heat LA and I tried on the black/white pair in a 12.5 and the fit was the same. These feel lower to the ground and overall more stable than the 5 but the true test will be on the court.
Can you go in further detail on the Clyde’s? Break in?... Size, comparable feel/cushion?

Air Force max discounted on NDC bballkid11 bballkid11 how do they feel after playing in the kyrie 6?

also cp13 discounted i wanna try them maybe after getting great reviews w the YT users, any other play in here?

Air Force max discounted on NDC bballkid11 bballkid11 how do they feel after playing in the kyrie 6?

also cp13 discounted i wanna try them maybe after getting great reviews w the YT users, any other play in here?

better than the kyrie 6 bro I’m getting the blackouts on ndc tonight on that sale. Sending kyries back for em lol haha kyries aren’t but man I’m falling in love with the max cushion

better than the kyrie 6 bro I’m getting the blackouts on ndc tonight on that sale. Sending kyries back for em lol haha kyries aren’t but man I’m falling in love with the max cushion
That camo pair calling me gonna have to pull as well. Got run starting again on a full size court so need that cushion for these lol
How’s sizing my man, like a Lebron 16?

What’s in the forefoot of those? Doesn’t say on NDC, and I figured if it was zoom they’d definitely let us know lol

Getting on the Luka hype train even if they're only in his rotation for a few games. Positive reviews, I'll take a flyer for this price from ndc.

Screenshot_20191124-184109_Nike.jpg

Getting on the Luka hype train even if they're only in his rotation for a few games. Positive reviews, I'll take a flyer for this price from ndc.

Screenshot_20191124-184109_Nike.jpg
Luka wore these? Either way those are dope I wanted the lows which were only overseas though I think

Back
Top Bottom