Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

the sky blues not bad i’m waiting on the black ones though u know how nb hoop shoes fit? i wear a 12 in kobe’s and 12.5s in kyries
black ones in the second link above. I'd say closer to Kobe's, but if in store you can try on

Two wxy v3 look really good, I’d hoop in those and wouldn’t say that about their other hoop shoes. V2 not terrible but not good looking. I’ve never hooped in NB. I see the grinch cw on dsg
Wonder why v2 was 129.99 and v3 is 119.99?

Fit like Kobes

they got wide option 2 on NB site but idk how they return policies are

Two wxy v3 look really good, I’d hoop in those and wouldn’t say that about their other hoop shoes. V2 not terrible but not good looking. I’ve never hooped in NB. I see the grinch cw on dsg
Wonder why v2 was 129.99 and v3 is 119.99?
i never hooped in NB either but im not complaining bout the price **** it. might be cuz the v3 a low and the v2 was a mid = less material = less pricey

For the tourney today:
0A46E1C2-FC95-4316-AFD3-863D1A92800C.jpeg

Kd 13s - these just work for me - I burned thru two pairs, have these two that still have decent life remaining, and one more on ice.

I took a pic of the sole cuz the rubber cracked at the forefoot bend. As I mentioned these aren’t done yet. I thought it was interesting one shoe ripped on the left shoe, the other shoe on the right shoe. The other shoe for each pair is still in tact
EA7BB82B-3863-4427-960B-2931724289BA.jpeg

When I’m ready to retire these I could prob rip em apart with my hands lol. I’ll do it when the time comes

LBJ 20
KD 15
LBJ 19 low
Kyrie 5 low
LBJ 18 low
Kobe protro 1, 4, 5, 6
Just ordered kd15 and bron 19 lows during recent sales. Went with my usual size 10. Did you go true to size? How do the lebron 19 lows feel to you on the court, is it good enough for serious play or more of a shoot around or light pickup shoe?

How do the lebron 19 lows feel to you on the court, is it good enough for serious play or more of a shoot around or light pickup shoe?
When I got my 19 lows they were very tight, too tight to play in. I wish I would have 0.5 sized up.

My friend (our shooting guard) likes them but says they are on the chunky side.

Just ordered kd15 and bron 19 lows during recent sales. Went with my usual size 10. Did you go true to size? How do the lebron 19 lows feel to you on the court, is it good enough for serious play or more of a shoot around or light pickup shoe?
I’ve gone TTS in just about every Nike shoe that I’ve purchased since the LBJ 15…and even those I returned and went with my TTS 12.

Before owning any 20’s, the 19 lows were my go to. Now I do wish the height of the heel was lower, and traction was a little better but I was able to adjust. Played several games in a league with them so they were fine for me in that aspect but if it was like a championship game I probably wouldn’t wear em I’d go for something lower to the ground and A1 traction.

Size may matter, for the record I’m 6’2 (and a half lol) and about 190ish depending on my discipline with snacks that week)…play a power guard/small forward type game as well.

I’ve gone TTS in just about every Nike shoe that I’ve purchased since the LBJ 15…and even those I returned and went with my TTS 12.

Before owning any 20’s, the 19 lows were my go to. Now I do wish the height of the heel was lower, and traction was a little better but I was able to adjust. Played several games in a league with them so they were fine for me in that aspect but if it was like a championship game I probably wouldn’t wear em I’d go for something lower to the ground and A1 traction.

Size may matter, for the record I’m 6’2 (and a half lol) and about 190ish depending on my discipline with snacks that week)…play a power guard/small forward type game as well.

Thanks man! What colorways do you have in the 19? They basically all on discount for $80 so I grabbed the mismatched lakers one for now. I’m 6 foot 185 and sounds like we have similar play style. I’m more of a leaper and slasher. Not really a hesi god Kyrie type player lol.

KD15 def tempting around the $100 mark currently w Nike sale
Yeah man! Had to get the grey color with the yellow bottoms for the discount, but they kind of remind me of lebron dunkman colorway so it’s all good. Hopefully they fit my foot shape well. Always found kd shoes to be really narrow.

When I got my 19 lows they were very tight, too tight to play in. I wish I would have 0.5 sized up.

My friend (our shooting guard) likes them but says they are on the chunky side.

Damn hopefully they fit me all right. If not I can do a size exchange or return. The lakers colorway is pure fire so I’m praying they fit lol

Thanks man! What colorways do you have in the 19? They basically all on discount for $80 so I grabbed the mismatched lakers one for now. I’m 6 foot 185 and sounds like we have similar play style. I’m more of a leaper and slasher. Not really a hesi god Kyrie type player lol.
I have the breds, safari’s, blk witness and floral joints.

The 19’s are fine when I’m just doing my straight line, slasher type game… I guess kinda playing like Lebron. Days when I’m feeling a little shifty pulling off Euros and emphasizing footwork these aint it lol

I have the breds, safari’s, blk witness and floral joints.

The 19’s are fine when I’m just doing my straight line, slasher type game… I guess kinda playing like Lebron. Days when I’m feeling a little shifty pulling off Euros and emphasizing footwork these aint it lol
Totally makes sense. The traction pattern seems to work well front to back but not side to side.

Since you mentioned you also hoop in the protro 6, do they fit about the same as the og Kobe 6? I want to get my hands on a pair of protro but for the price, I need to be fairly confident on sizing lol. I wore a 10 in all the original Kobe 4,5,6,8,9,10,11. The only Kobe I couldn’t wear was the 7. That one had lebron 11 vibes and killed my feet lol.

Totally makes sense. The traction pattern seems to work well front to back but not side to side.

Since you mentioned you also hoop in the protro 6, do they fit about the same as the og Kobe 6? I want to get my hands on a pair of protro but for the price, I need to be fairly confident on sizing lol. I wore a 10 in all the original Kobe 4,5,6,8,9,10,11. The only Kobe I couldn’t wear was the 7. That one had lebron 11 vibes and killed my feet lol.
Funny story back in the day when I copped the OG KB6’s this was at Footlocker back in the days of lining up/camping out I remember getting to the front of the line and my size 12 was gone…asked them what they had left and it was 11.5 so I said the hell with it and copped those. Pretty sure I could’ve gotten my regular size online but I being impatient.

Anyhow I made em work but I ain’t the guy to tell you how the OG fit compared to the Protro. Some people say the newer ones run small and more narrow, I’ve always almost gone TTS in Kobes… I did own a 12.5 in the OG V’s, which I do recall those being a little more roomier than I like but would double sock or even add a second insole to make it work back then. Don’t recommend that at all! LOL

Funny story back in the day when I copped the OG KB6’s this was at Footlocker back in the days of lining up/camping out I remember getting to the front of the line and my size 12 was gone…asked them what they had left and it was 11.5 so I said the hell with it and copped those. Pretty sure I could’ve gotten my regular size online but I being impatient.

Anyhow I made em work but I ain’t the guy to tell you how the OG fit compared to the Protro. Some people say the newer ones run small and more narrow, I’ve always almost gone TTS in Kobes… I did own a 12.5 in the OG V’s, which I do recall those being a little more roomier than I like but would double sock or even add a second insole to make it work back then. Don’t recommend that at all! LOL
Thanks man, yeah i have heard the same about how the pro tro run smaller and more narrow. Nike is really trying to kill our feet. I'll try to find some YT reviews of OG vs Protro.

This exactly. My friend was having issues getting grip in the highs at the tourney a few weeks ago.

Gonna be a gym / workout / shooting sneaker probably for me then. The mismatched lakers looks so fire. Im just praying size 10 fits me well. SMH at never being able to try anything on in stores.

Back
Top Bottom