Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

I hit on SNKRS on the grinches but wanted to play in them. I picked up a pair of reps from INC and they were actually nicer to play in than the real ones (they had heel zoom - real does not). Traction, fit, and materials were all the same.

Soooo… I created a second eBay account and “sold” the fakes to myself to pass them through the authentication process. They passed and were to the “buyer” (me) as certified and it cost me shipping. I would NEVER sell fakes as real but for playing? I’ll play in reps from INC all day.

I hit on SNKRS on the grinches but wanted to play in them. I picked up a pair of reps from INC and they were actually nicer to play in than the real ones (they had heel zoom - real does not). Traction, fit, and materials were all the same.

Soooo… I created a second eBay account and “sold” the fakes to myself to pass them through the authentication process. They passed and were to the “buyer” (me) as certified and it cost me shipping. I would NEVER sell fakes as real but for playing? I’ll play in reps from INC all day.
Mannn I have a different eBay story. Sold a pair of dead stock lebron 2s because they didn’t fit me and it was a final sale with no returns. It didn’t pass authentication because they claimed there was an undisclosed smudge smh (even though it was brand new with receipt in box), so they refunded the buyer but still charged me 15% of the selling price and now I have a -$20 balance I owe eBay. Smfh.

Mannn I have a different eBay story. Sold a pair of dead stock lebron 2s because they didn’t fit me and it was a final sale with no returns. It didn’t pass authentication because they claimed there was an undisclosed smudge smh (even though it was brand new with receipt in box), so they refunded the buyer but still charged me 15% of the selling price and now I have a -$20 balance I owe eBay. Smfh.
Oh yeah - I have my own horror story too. I sold a used pair of AJ1 Chicago (2015) for $450. Yes, they were real. Well, their authenticator failed them and they were returned. However - someone had changed my address to a home on Connecticut - I live in Texas. When they shipped them back they went to the third party in Connecticut and eBay’s response was “oh well”. I should have checked my info even though the return address on the box I sent was my Texas address. So - no money because they “failed” them and no shoes.

Oh yeah - I have my own horror story too. I sold a used pair of AJ1 Chicago (2015) for $450. Yes, they were real. Well, their authenticator failed them and they were returned. However - someone had changed my address to a home on Connecticut - I live in Texas. When they shipped them back they went to the third party in Connecticut and eBay’s response was “oh well”. I should have checked my info even though the return address on the box I sent was my Texas address. So - no money because they “failed” them and no shoes.
Wow that’s terrible! Did they charge you 15% of the $450 sale price too?

My pair also got sent to the wrong address, my old home address from high school when I created my eBay account.

I’m assuming you can tell the difference between the two though even if eBay couldn’t

That’s pretty wild though.

I’m assuming you can tell the difference between the two though even if eBay couldn’t

That’s pretty wild though.
Just by pulling the insole and seeing the horseshoe zoom shape in the heel. Either they thought the real still had heel zoom or didn’t know what to look for.

Just by pulling the insole and seeing the horseshoe zoom shape in the heel. Either they thought the real still had heel zoom or didn’t know what to look for.
That’s the only way you’d be able to tell? Colors are exact even the gradient effect, and the scales are the same? I thought scales were the best tell. Folks in the Kobe thread said reps are different where the scales meet the midsole

That’s the only way you’d be able to tell? Colors are exact even the gradient effect, and the scales are the same? I thought scales were the best tell. Folks in the Kobe thread said reps are different where the scales meet the midsole
I can’t tell at all. I’ll try to get some comparison pics asap.

Here are the fakes:
0B9B9D7E-B84C-4B12-8667-629ADA4CFC94.jpeg
28DDDD74-7120-4BBC-9116-BD1A06B7B043.jpeg
C9B45FBC-6898-4A55-8E10-6CEC9237EA20.jpeg
BD6F88E5-812B-421A-B55E-8B8D2677EE52.jpeg

And here are the real:

B861024A-E95D-49DF-B413-4F595F9AEB05.jpeg
F7FCA111-468D-4E40-AB9F-D4390455F605.jpeg
52DFB22C-D57C-4367-8108-697EE69C4B16.jpeg
9CE7B825-C6F4-451B-8749-E2B9E83EF006.jpeg
B04CB21E-7F56-4B25-82B0-110B09B9A968.jpeg
961D7FD9-2F15-40F8-9EEB-E72C0826BFD8.jpeg

duke40 duke40 from those pics it seems like the gradient is not there or not same, and the scales meeting the midsole is different. And the swoosh is different (lacking spray paint effect).

But that’s crazy they play just as good or better lmao

duke40 duke40 from those pics it seems like the gradient is not there or not same, and the scales meeting the midsole is different. And the swoosh is different (lacking spray paint effect).

But that’s crazy they play just as good or better lmao

There are more accurate versions out there. Peep these, they have the same scale, gradient and fit / tech as the 2020 protro.

Attachments

• 861BC9C1-0D95-4919-B7E2-25E8CF39ECB0.jpeg
    861BC9C1-0D95-4919-B7E2-25E8CF39ECB0.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 431
There are more accurate versions out there. Peep these, they have the same scale, gradient and fit / tech as the 2020 protro.
so where are these from? lol

damn. never thought I'd hear first hand that they perform BETTER than the protro retail pairs

Great. SMOOTH ride. full stroebel is cushioned but supportive, and they give off GREAT court feel because you are still a bit lower to the ground. WAY lower than the gt cut 2 for example.

Man I copped a pair on discount for $97 and I loved the cushioning and traction, unfortunately they didn’t work for my wide feet lol.

Opinions on KD15 performance?
Love them - great bounce, great traction, great court feel. Forefoot is a little narrow in fit and underfoot but if you’re foot work is good it won’t matter. Heel took a few wears to break in but once it did the heel slip went away. For reference I have the 9th wonder color and the heel is synthetic leather so starts stiffer than the regular ones.

Back
Top Bottom