Nike Basketball Huarache 09 - A Nike Considered Design Product

kid Lebron...thanks; andfattoo, big ups on the breakdown. I still havent found the colorway!
frown.gif
I'm hoping they will make their way on nikeid, butwe'll just have to wait and see. What are you currently hooping in?

js"

^Lebron IV's and VI's now.... but i just recently bought a pair of hypermaxes that are on there way (courtesy of Shaqrules) and i plan on putting theminto my rotation. I tried the hypermaxes a few times and there are on point. I plan on buying at least one more pair.

A lot of NBA were injured playing in them . I think the support and cushioning isnt' good

the cushioning is during on point and the support isnt bad either. The only thing that is lacking is the ankle support and NBA players get their ankles/feettaped..... so i dont think thats really is an issue either.

i had the 2K4s, absolutely loved them. tot the zoom drive was the best ever, till these came along.
had the 2k5s too, but while u feel the zoom more, i felt it was just abit more unstable, never quite liked them as much as the 04s...

nv seen 08s where im at, and the 09s looked abit too flimsy for me.

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

kid Lebron...thanks; andfattoo, big ups on the breakdown. I still havent found the colorway!
frown.gif
I'm hoping they will make their way on nikeid, but we'll just have to wait and see. What are you currently hooping in?

js"
right now im using soldier 3s and lebron vi's
looking to get some 09s or hypermaxes

Thanks everyone for the help. I may try em out. What positions do you all play (even if its not organized ball). I play point or the 2; I play very fast, slasha ton, drive a lot, so ankle support is prob my main issue with sneaks.

^i can play any position but im naturally a 2 or a 3............ 6'4''...200-205lbs....(slasher, mid-range, long-range, dunker, rebounder, anddefensive stopper). I dont know if i mentioned this already but i play in Lebron Ivs right now due to its support, but i can tell i (with some anklebraces).... i can make the 09s fit into my game due to the responsive cushioning and foot support. They kind of remind me of the Zoom Kobe 1s.

Have these popped up on sale online anywhere? There don't seem to be many on ebay, I really want to get get a pair for $60-$70ish.

Try Champs......... i think i saw the white/black/red and white/black/blue pairs on sale for maybe 80 a couple of weeks ago. So maybe the prices have droppedby now in all stores.

Time to check your local Ross stores. Saw 2pair last night in white/royal, size 13 and 13.5 for $30.

i'm a fan of these, but only the black/blue and black/red colorways...huarache always a good hoopin shoe

Back
Top Bottom