Nike Basketball Huarache 09 - A Nike Considered Design Product

the 08s look a lot bulkier to me. these look better, but i've yet to try them out, hoping to get a pair soon.

The red on the blk/reds on ebay look alot brighter than the pics on NDC. It's basically crimson on NDC.

How does this shoe fit? Is it true to size?

Eastbay says true to size, but i want a second opinion. Thanks.

didin't feel like making my own thread.

went to NikeTown NY yesterday and they have huarache 09s for $66. all GR colorways. if you want to know what they look like, go to NDC and check it out.

how do these compare and differ from the huarache 2k5's? im looking to get another huarache but i need it most similar to the 2k5's. please any info

Comfort and cushioningwise... theyre great BUT the uppers were too thin/flimsy for me! Felt very unsteady on them so I ended up returning them after two wearsfor league games

From what i remember..... the ankle support was straight when i tried them on, but i think you would know better since you actually balled in them.

In comparison to the 2k5, i feel like they felt better, but personal I felt the 2k4s felt better than the 2k5s (more support and better cushioning)

Does anyone know a spot (online or store) that has the navy/white/red huaraches? They have been sold out on ndc for months!

js"

The u of ariz cw?..... i didnt even know they release those. I guess your best bet is ebay. Oh yea...... i tried them on again, and they are kind of flimsy uptop. Probably will need ankle braces with them.

Andfattoo...yea the U of Ariz CW. I thought they would be a gr but maybe not. I cant find them on ebay for anything! And flimsy huh? Definitely not good tohear. Huarache's have always been one of my best go-to hooping kicks.

js"

^yea.... if you tie them all the way up...(like i usually do).... the ankle protection isnt the best but neither were the 2k4s even though they had the strap.I wore ankle braces with those. and refering to the Ariz cw, that was the best cw made.

For the Huarache fans, i need your expertise....rate these in comparison to 2k4, 2k5, & huarache 08.
The 2k4 were very light to me. Extremely sleek. Comfort was lacking and ankle support = not so good.
The 2k5 were a bit bulkier. Comfort and support were a definite step up. Night and day
Huarache 08 was very smooth. Not as flashy, colorways were bland, design simple but they felt good the few times I played in them (injury has stopped my playfor awhile)

Huarache 09???? Havent purchased a pair yet

Ive been a fan of the huaraches for a while now and I really dont want to switch kicks (once I get back on the court). I played in the hyperdunks which imotook some time to "break in". Suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

js"

Jersey Sauce...... for me i loved the 2k4s...(i have had at least 5 pair)....its cushioning was on point and fit well with ankle braces. I had a pair of2k5s....... they were cool but i think they were less supportive compared to the 2k4s and like you said they were bulkier and i really didnt like them as much.i tried on a pair of 2k8s before but nothing stuck out to me when it came to the feel of the shoe like the 2k9s and 2k4s. 2k9s out the box are great, for me ithink the cushioning is better than all the other 3 but the 2k4s have more support. I hope that helps. You find the U of Ariz cw yet??

Back
Top Bottom