Nike Blue Chip?

Has anyone tried these out for ball yet? A friend of mine swears the forefoot cushioning in the Blue Chip is more comfortable than the Hyperdunk's, butI'd like to get your perspective in terms of court performance.

Thanks!

the forefoot cushioning in the blue chips is just phylon. but compared to the hyperdunks, where the forefoot cushioning wears out super fast, just standardcushioning may feel better.

Shocking, I know, but the forefoot felt almost Zoom like. If you remember the Operates from 4 years ago, and how the forefoot feltl ike it had Air, it is thesame feeling, only more responsive. It really did feel like it has something else there. Big step up from last year.

great to hear, duke4005!

My Air Max Enforcers (Operate soles) are still going strong, and I've really been looking at acquiring the Blue Chips for ball. Forefoot cushioning was aconcern, but I've talked to seveal other people since I first posted this that have said the same as you - almost like Zoom.

Wonder if this is Nike's shot at adiprene+ or whatever adidas calls their response to Zoom...

That was exactly what I compared it to last week. They felt like the good implementations of adiprene+.

hold on...so nike used phylon in heel and(supposedly better) cushlon midsole on forefoot?

The only thing I had a problem with was the Ankle support, other than that pretty comfy ball shoe.

Back
Top Bottom