Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

my home finally found us an open gym. cant wait to give these a try

plot twist:

"Lost" sneakers are now tracking to my house...(Nike refunded me and basically yoinked my birthday code)

edit: nope, looks like NDC stopped shipment now :lol: :lol: Glad I re-ordered from DSG

eat my *** Nike

I agree, Nike customer service is absolutely trash most of the time. I have dealt w/ so much BS with them but I have definitely gotten over on them too “a lot” lol

I'm only making a stink about it because I've actually had GOOD customer service from them about 95% of the time. They're just turning me off with everything from SNKRS and Nike+, bad CS, revolving release dates, cutting off supply to retailers, decreasing their own supply.

You know how Adidas fell off pretty hard the past couple years? Nike still has the juice but they're trending in the wrong direction.

Next thing you know, they'll be using LaserShip

I'm only making a stink about it because I've actually had GOOD customer service from them about 95% of the time. They're just turning me off with everything from SNKRS and Nike+, bad CS, revolving release dates, cutting off supply to retailers, decreasing their own supply.

You know how Adidas fell off pretty hard the past couple years? Nike still has the juice but they're trending in the wrong direction.

Next thing you know, they'll be using LaserShip
You know they are already using lasership right?! :lol:

Anyone else lacing them up like this for hoppin? With the laces going throw end.
This is AD BTW

Attachments

• 5E1A5805-6FB3-4E37-9498-227736AF117E.jpeg
    5E1A5805-6FB3-4E37-9498-227736AF117E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 457
  • 148A1E89-9C80-4419-8565-9DAD2A595533.jpeg
    148A1E89-9C80-4419-8565-9DAD2A595533.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 923
Without going through 31 pages can you guys give me a feedback on cushion? What other Nike shoe is this one similar to?

Without going through 31 pages can you guys give me a feedback on cushion? What other Nike shoe is this one similar to?

lower-to-the-ground KD13

It's like a big, bulky, padded 90s sneaker with very little foam cushioning under your foot. Zoom strobel is nice though, and I believe it has similar molding insoles to that of the Kobe 6 and KD 13.

Meh got my green glows today, not too impressed.
Most likely sending them back tomorrow.
The heel area is redundantly roomy and its pinching my metatarsal in the forefoot. Heel slip even in tts
Cushion is ok but nothing to scream about
Design is fuego like yall know, just not the shoe for me.

Probably sending mine back also, played about 5 times in them. Don't hate em, Don't love them. Shoe is FIRE on foot. Just need something a bit more fit for me on court.

Sent mine back yesterday. Like I said the fit's weird man. I dunno does anyone test the damn shoe over at Nike before releasing it or what?
Why make the heel so wide, roomy and slippery? Literally everyone has heel slip in them. Why put so much padding inside? Why make the tongue so damn chunky?

Just a thought, but this almost seems like a low (sneaker) fit for “bigs”. They put enough padding and cushioning to absorb the weight and landings, while making them beefier more sturdy and rigid to accommodate that play style in the paint. Most lows are more minimal and are more guard focused. Definitely could be wrong, but just my observation.

JS”

Still haven't gotten my Apricots yet from DSG.

Hit up the customer chat and they said they're not gonna ship until the 21st.

Gonna hoop in these if they don’t work imma return them on use the money towards kobes

These on NDC rn
B96A23F0-E115-4C9E-9775-AFF25CA79FF7.jpeg

Saw them on NDC yesterday, but my 9.5 wasn’t there, but figured Nike was playing with inventory per the usual, plus the sizes that were gone, it made no sense.

Anyway … I checked again today and they were back up in my size, so I grabbed them. Between a few AM90s, Vaporflys, and Naturals, I wasn’t taking chances missing out since I was using discos. Didn’t want to be kicking myself in the ***; these are my favorite CW to release in this model thus far.

Back
Top Bottom