Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

how do these fit? true to size? I'm usually a 9.5 in jordans/huaraches, but a 10 in penny's and barkleys....

Whatever your "normal" size is, go up half a size. We can't speculate how your feet and our feet fit in different shoes. In certain Jordans Ineed to go up 1/2 a size, but in Pennys and Barkley's, my norm. Get it?????

SO...............needless to say, and the same as everyone else who posted to go up 1/2 a size.......I'd say go up 1/2 a size.

Sorry, don't mean to be a wise-%@%%, but if you HAVE READ the previous 31 pages, you'll understand what I'm getting at.

im thinking of getting these, and im gonna use them for boxing and basketball training, and also gonna start doing some running..
im in vancouver though so i gotta go in to washington to get em, anyone know where i can go, and if these are the best shoes for me?

i wish nike would go all out on a trainer. full length zoom air, flywire, free sole. why not?

This October be on the look out for more color-ways. Just in time for football rivalry season, Texas, Georgia, Florida, and Oklahoma school colors will allland on the Trainers 1's and be available at retail.

sweet...any other college's? I remember seeing a black and green colorway in the steven jackson commercial. Could those be for the Oregon ducks???

Yea....I posted several pages back about UGA and Florida colorways. My store suppose to get them in September. Was told limited to 700ish pairs each. They lookok. Ready to see them in person.

It would make too much sense for Nike to release the Polamalu, Fitzgerald, and Manny P colorways. Nike would never sell those I mean, no one bought the AdrianPetersons.....

So after about 4-6 weeks of wear for some people here, are they contenders for THE cross trainer to own for this generation? Unimpressed initially,can anyone sway me back into owning these?

local retailers, ie anytown USA are finally receiving these. I guess the true gauge of the shoes success comes now after the marketing done previously thissummer.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Definitely go 1/2 size up.

I didnt have to, so try them on if you get the chance.
That takes a special foot. Wearing mine now. No way I could wear my true size. Especially, if were using them for they're main purpose. I'm just walking around the office.
tongue.gif

Potential buyers take his advice and try them on before purchasing. For those ordering online take Eastbay's advice. Better safe than sorry.

I want the Chlorophyll pair but havent seen them in any stores in ATL yet. Ill keep searching tho...

Back
Top Bottom