Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

my ids are unbelieveable in leather quality, they came out amazing as well pics tonight, maybe

LeBron, these are hot! Lakers meet Knicks meet Transformers!
glasses.gif

Can anyone explain why some chlorophyls have the checkered insignia on the tounge whole others just have the Trainer 1 logo?

I ordered off of NDC and they had black laces on the site also. I'm hoping all that is a mistake and I get the right pair.

May have to return....

^^ you ordered the "cactus" pair from nike with the regular toungue. to my knowledge the "chlorophyl's" were only in the Legacy packand those have the checkerboard toungue.

HOVKid wrote:
Can anyone explain why some chlorophyls have the checkered insignia on the tounge whole others just have the Trainer 1 logo?

I ordered off of NDC and they had black laces on the site also. I'm hoping all that is a mistake and I get the right pair.

May have to return....

The green on the new GR Trainer 1s is actually "bright catus" rather than chlorophyll. The Trainer 1s with the checked tag (on the tongue) is fromthe limited Legacy Pack, and the green coloring is chlorophyll on those pairs.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

the eastbay PE's got marked down to 79.99.too bad my size was done when i checked.

thanks might have to pick up a few more pairs!

ANY1 IN CANADA THAT CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THE HOCKEY PACK AIR TRAINER 1S IN A 9.5????.......THANKS

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

When you iD these, is the the front strap patent leather?

strap? i think u mean the silver part..yea its patent like

I didn't know the proper word, thanks. I would love to iD a pair, but
smh.gif
@ patent.

smh.gif
@ patent.
the middle part of the shoe with the flywire look alike is not patent the silver part next to it in the front is just like silver on the cactus

smh.gif
@ patent.
the middle part of the shoe with the flywire look alike is not patent the silver part next to it in the front is just like silver on the cactus
Look at the shoes above this reply, that sure looks like patent.

Back
Top Bottom