Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by joeysole

^Combat Trainer 1 pack TCU edition sold out before the doors even opened at Mercer this morning..
How'd you hear that and how is it even possible. I called couple of times on the phone on Wed. and couldn't get them to sell me a pair.

The TCU pair in my size is already on ebay. $3,000. I am as big a TCU and Nike fan is anyone and I almost laughed out loud when I read that.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

The TCU pair in my size is already on ebay. $3,000. I am as big a TCU and Nike fan is anyone and I almost laughed out loud when I read that.

haha i did the same thing when i seen it..i offered retail though lol..for sum reason it got declined LMAO

im not as impressed with the TCU as i thought i would be however id still love to have them none the less..mind you these are from the auction, not mine..alsothe same (re)seller selling these is also selling the VT as well SMH

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjvc

The resell prices are insane.

nothing new. Any pack super limited from nike is going to sell no matter what .

btw anyone know where I can buy a case like that from? I want to spray paint one of my own for my trainers and sell for 5 g's with a football, socks, eyestrips, and a groin cup included. yes....I'm serious

3k reseller price is a steal 'cause it comes with 5 gallons of KY jelly and Vaseline...LMAO..Ridiculous.

Nice Joey! My boy up in NYC got OSU, The U, and TCU. Yo you know if hes selling the OSU and what size? If he is lmk please.

HEY UNDER ARMOUR!!! I HOPE YOU'RE TAKING NOTICE!!! THIS IS WHY ALL OF MARYLANDS APPAREL SITS ON THE RACKS AT +*!#@!!!

CAUSE ITS UGLY!!!!!

i hate you

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Nice Joey! My boy up in NYC got OSU, The U, and TCU. Yo you know if hes selling the OSU and what size? If he is lmk please.

Nope, he's keeping them all.

i love looking at them on ebay right now. just all around great attention to detail. something that should be in every release. im also glad hype is going tothese and not other trainers out there that are sitting below retail. so thanks for taking focus off the real beauties.

when its all said and done this just feeds nike into wanting to do this again and again, so you really have to be grateful all these other GR style PEs evencame out.. it couldve been much much worse. If they started the selling spree with these combat boxes, the hype wouldve been two times as much as it is now..$5,000 bin... yep.

those combat boxes are awesome! too bad the Pacquiao eds didn't get the same treatment. It would fit the theme a lot more.

Originally Posted by redboy006

those combat boxes are awesome! too bad the Pacquiao eds didn't get the same treatment. It would fit the theme a lot more.
Ehh, it would just give resellers a reason to bump up the price imo.

got lucky enuff to get 5 pairs of the combat pack 2 u's 2 osu's and a vt's took some pics to share...

Back
Top Bottom