Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

anybody know if there are going to be Oregon packs...?
nerd.gif
thanks

For all you Steeler fans I say to you this morning

HOWS IT TASTE MUTHA $%&*@# ?!?!?!?! - Sam Jackson

And Troys Trainers are available on Niketown.com along with Larry Fitzgeralds, the LA and NYCs......Get em while their hot.

^ LOL...Thats old news on the trainers pimp...anyways i really only need the Oregon Trainers...yall can keep them Combat trainers...so wack!

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I can't wait until some of the GR colors start hitting the outlets. I'm gonna be all over them.
QFT. I'm hoping for these:
976402-p-DETAILED.jpg

pimp.gif

whats a good white based pair of trainer 1s? i'm feeling the chen ming wangs.. any news on those? i have a pair of bo jackson ones and just love thedetailing and the 3m they have on it

Whats the overall review on these? Debating on getting a pair just wanted to know some opinions on comfort etc.

Friends and family works on trainer 1's. just got the Bo's with the matching bo knows shirt.

they have only been worn once, its the angle of the photo if you are referring to the slant.....
i am not the best photographer....

^ Thats kew i was joking...But um what size are you? I need a 9.5 in all Oregons
ohwell.gif
is that you in your avy? if so your an OG with heat!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

is that you in your avy? if so your an OG with heat!
nerd.gif

Frank, c'mon....really? That's Phil Knight.

your a fool Ron!
roll.gif
im just trying to get my network on
pimp.gif
you know how i do...steady trying to stay connected..hit me on the text realquick..think i lost your number

Back
Top Bottom