Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Yeah, I'm interested to see what the 1st CW wil be!!! <<

i was at this summit on behalf of slamxhype. as far as i know, this will be the first colorway available. these were given out to all members of the media. i got the troy polamalu pair though
happy.gif
i wear a sample size 9, but mine fit small
frown.gif

nike-trainer-1-summit-18.jpg

they showed some truly amazing things that we were not allowed to photograph, but you will most definitely be hearing more about it when the time is right. also, the chlorophyll colorway will show up down the road in a special pack, but i am not sure what the availability is.
this is the colorway im feeling the most, hopefully these release. But im really praying for a mainly white with some black colorway.

Chlorophyll colorway will be packaged with the original air trainer 1 Chlorophyll if that was not already apparent to some of you. Though this shoe saw anoverseas release last year, the ATI Chlorophyll has not been released stateside since 2000. Many including myself have been waiting.

From what I have heard, availability will be very limited possibly TZ, hopefuly quickstrike/online , but I do not have any numbers. This should be madeavailable before the end of the summer.

I still donot have any information confirming if the New ATI Chlorophyll would release on its own outside of the limited package. I hope it does, as I waslooking to grab 2 or 3 pairs for $90.

My store will be getting some that are fix up UGA and Florida colorways. Each one will have a school's saying imprinted on the insole.

ucjb2, that is all news to me regarding the two pack release. In some sense its great.. in another, the fact the at1s were orginally so accessible and memoriescould be made with them WITH EASE made those shoes what they were.. Here its tending to the new bred "sneakerhead" who needs that limited associationto garner that interest for any item. this shoe wont be building anything special among the masses with the iconic c/w being limited.. Great choice. I guessits time for that white navy blue c/w posted above to become THAT special first edition shoe.

posted a few pages back was an AIR TRAINER 1 chlorophyll with a black folded over tongue tag, similiar to the new trainer 1s. Im guessing thats the air trainer1 that will be packed with the new one.. Similar in almost every regard to the 2002 and 2008s. ie synthetic materials.. so if your still waiting for a realsuede replica of the original, the wait continues.

mjvc,
good info.. IS your store regionally located in SEC country?? Thats a great scheme to have going for the local college kids. I wonder if pro c/ws will becoming out like the amares, troys, petersons, and roys in those regional markets.

Does Nike plan on dropping 1 CW per month or will there be random releases? We need some release date info on all the CW's!!!
mad.gif

Wallyhopp- My store is like a mom and pop store. I live in South GA. From the sketches they look sweet.

Originally Posted by mjvc

My store will be getting some that are fix up UGA and Florida colorways. Each one will have a school's saying imprinted on the insole.
Obviously I don't care about UGA but multiple pairs of the UF kicks will be copped. Another pair of gameday kicks I guess.

I can't wait for pics.

Cannot wait to see these shoes in person and try them out. If they feel good on my feet, I will probably buy a few pairs.

someone may have asked this already, but does anyone know where to get the "knows" shirts? particularly the fitz and troy ones?

are these PE's? if so who's? these are a def must... with the AM2009 and these nike is gonna be hurting me this summer
245asrq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom