Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

{{logs into Bing. goes to eastbay. orders BRoys. saves 20%.}}

thats what I did !!

I was really wanting to see the Troy Polamalu PE's. But no go. Going to have to get the BRoys

^^^^Ron, I don't know how Brandon does it, being half size too small. He's that rigid and wanting everything an 11.

sho3tym - where did you get the info that the other PE's weren't gonna happen? I'm a diehard steelers fan...sucks!

I thought there was a pair coming out that looked like the pair in the Pack. Is that cw coming out or no?

I really want to cop a pair of these for our basketball training this fall, are there any other colorways releasing? If not I hope I can still snag a pair ofthe Roys in time, those are my school colors but I want a white or grey pair to train in...

Also, if I'm a 12.5-13, would a 13 be alright? I prefer a 13 and you're supposed to go up a half size, but there's no 13.5 on Eastbay :/

the pair similar to the one in the pack is already out at various niketowns. copped mine last week at NTSF. They also have black/white/grey (raiders???)andgrey/black/royal blue (cowboys???)colorways so far. posted picks a page back.

I ordered a size 12 (my true size) in the LT since they sold out of 12.5. I'm thinking of getting a second pair to wear...anyone think a size 13 will betoo big?

I would be surprised if they didn't release the Polamalu's - since he was at the opening event and his shoe is in the background of the Nike Sportswearcommercial posted in this thread....

Just in case though I'm attempting to re-create them on Nike ID..

Wish i could have got a pair of the AP's. Missed the boat on these. Wish i knew a place in the Chi to find them this weekend.

^pretty sure they re only going to be Eastbay only, and possibly in the players city.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^pretty sure they re only going to be Eastbay only, and possibly in the players city.
Ahh makes perfect sense - I did see them at **%%'s Sporting Goods here in Chicago - I'll have to reach out to Pittsburgh then...

Originally Posted by BOOM TARAT TARAT

I think they're an Eastbay exclusive right?
I don't know this for a fact, but it looks like the PE's that are on Eastbay now are an Eastbay Exclusive...which begs the question -would the other one's we saw show up on Eastbay shortly? Or at your local Nike Store or NDC?

Back
Top Bottom