Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

When you iD these, is the the front strap patent leather?

strap? i think u mean the silver part..yea its patent like

I didn't know the proper word, thanks. I would love to iD a pair, but
smh.gif
@ patent.
the middle part of the shoe with the flywire look alike is not patent the silver part next to it in the front is just like silver on the cactus
Look at the shoes above this reply, that sure looks like patent.
mine feel more like vinyl

Holy crap you are a clown......

PATENT LEATHER IS FOR SHOES THAT YOU WANT TO "LOOK GOOD IN". FOR SHOES THAT YOU "WANT TO BE FRESH" WHEN YOU GO TO THE MALL AND SPEND NOMONEY CAUSE YOU'RE 12.

Let me explain something to you ball bags. These aren't air forces. These aren't bapes, or dub zeros, or air max 95 supreme limited edition with thelouis vutton leather or some crap.

These shoes are meant to train in. Get dirty. Get grass stains in. Beat the crap out of and throw down the stairs so they are by the door the next morning whenyou are heading to the gym or field.

If one more sissy says something about keeping these shoes fresh I'm gonna........do nothing because this is a f'ing message board.

Wearing a pair in warmups tomorrow night. Peace.

Yo HMack.....you mad doggie?

Ha j/k.
happy.gif
Your posts got me feenin for these to hit my doorstep onFriday. Even though Wally had me afraid of these for a while with his earlier posts I decided to cop a pair with the friends and family to add to my workoutshoe rotation. I usually workout in the Nike Tennis Trainer's, and two pairs of Asics running shoes for my cardio days. Can't wait to put thesepuppies through their paces. Hoepfully they perform as well as you say.

Do these have firm bottoms for lifting? As in, they are firm enough for heavy squats?

I'd like to own one, but have shied away for the past months because I'm not sure if they're alright for lifting.

one day until the steelers play the cardinals in preseason. two days before madden 2010 comes out with polamalu and fitz on the cover. So much for theidea/hope that the polamalu and fitzgerald pe's would come out the same day as madden 2010.
frown.gif

Dynamix-X

I would say they are pretty good. The sole offers much more support then a "Free" type sole.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Do these have firm bottoms for lifting? As in, they are firm enough for heavy squats?

I'd like to own one, but have shied away for the past months because I'm not sure if they're alright for lifting.
There are several well respected Personal Trainers that strongly recommend the Nike Free's for Training (lifting, running etc...).....

there's an ebay seller selling the the cactus TR1's for $168 OBO... $168, really!?!?

Is that c/w sold out everywhere or something?

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I think they feel great for assistance and accessory work but I'm probably gonna stick to Chucks or my Metal squat shoes for squats/deads etc especially with the air in theheel of these.

Originally Posted by HMack007

PATENT LEATHER IS FOR SHOES THAT YOU WANT TO "LOOK GOOD IN". FOR SHOES THAT YOU "WANT TO BE FRESH" WHEN YOU GO TO THE MALL AND SPEND NO MONEY CAUSE YOU'RE 12.

Let me explain something to you ball bags. These aren't air forces. These aren't bapes, or dub zeros, or air max 95 supreme limited edition with the louis vutton leather or some crap.

These shoes are meant to train in. Get dirty. Get grass stains in. Beat the crap out of and throw down the stairs so they are by the door the next morning when you are heading to the gym or field.

If one more sissy says something about keeping these shoes fresh I'm gonna........do nothing because this is a f'ing message board.

Who are you talking to?
grin.gif

Not you First Born. Someone who asked a question that actually meant something.

I think these shoes are great to lift in. A lot of the guys on the O Line wear them and I think Ngata has a pair too. I know Willis does. So big boys plus bigweight is proof enough. I was cautious earlier but these are good. These aren't really good for longer distance runs. Last night on the field they feltweird doing some sprinting because we have that sport turf stuff. I love em.

Originally Posted by HMack007

PATENT LEATHER IS FOR SHOES THAT YOU WANT TO "LOOK GOOD IN". FOR SHOES THAT YOU "WANT TO BE FRESH" WHEN YOU GO TO THE MALL AND SPEND NO MONEY CAUSE YOU'RE 12.

Let me explain something to you ball bags. These aren't air forces. These aren't bapes, or dub zeros, or air max 95 supreme limited edition with the louis vutton leather or some crap.

These shoes are meant to train in. Get dirty. Get grass stains in. Beat the crap out of and throw down the stairs so they are by the door the next morning when you are heading to the gym or field.

good to know they are good to workout and beat them up in..

but i dont neccersarily agree with your assessment that shoes cant be FRESH looking and still have the performance benefits. my AT1s from 2000 and zoomtrainers from 04 are STILL holding up and barely show any signs of upper creasing. Yet the new trainers were showing that upper midsole bending INSTANTLY.thats unacceptable. best of both worlds in 2000 and 2004 yet now we have to accept the patent leather like crap? Nahhh.. ill call them out on that and not buythem. i'll also choose NOT to trainer in synthetic leathers. you are truly doing your feet no favors with that.

let people hate on shoes if they want to. as far as im concerned, its all warranted hate as the forefoot NON AIR midsole of the new trainers will breakdownwithin 2-3 months.. Zoom air will stay intact for YEARS.

anybody out there spot any new colorways? if there are college colorways coming out in october shouldn't we have seen them by now?

Originally Posted by dcshiba

anybody out there spot any new colorways? if there are college colorways coming out in october shouldn't we have seen them by now?

yeah anybody seen new CWs? they didn't even release it here in Asia

Back
Top Bottom