Nike Devin Booker 1

And I like some of them, but they “sell out” and I live in one of the biggest metropolitan areas, but I haven’t seen one pair of Nocta Nikes on anyone haha could be regional. I’m sure they’re poppin in Toronto.
Same here I actually like those as well but have never seen anybody with them. Yup probably everywhere in Toronto lol

Everyone in here dbook fans?
Or just fans of new Nike basketball models?
Or both?
Me personally, Booker been one I’ve been watching since 2017/2018. But really started paying attention in 2019 when I went to chase center and Curry broke his hand. Booker dropped 31 on us and it was amazing to see live.
I became a full D Book stan during the suns playoff run in the bubble and that buzzer beater over PG and Kawahi was amazing!
After that I repeatedly asked for a Devin Booker signature shoe on Twitter lol.
IMG_8503.jpeg IMG_8505.jpeg IMG_8508.jpeg IMG_8509.jpeg

And I’ll admit, I definitely wasn’t feeling the initial photos of the black pair but I’m all in on these now ‘cause the marketing got me and I’ve been asking for this haha

I"m intrigued by these. Definitely like the orange pair. Can't wait to get the official tech specs. Some deconstructed shoe pics would be nice too. Do we have a release date yet?

It's definetely expected if he wanted a shoe that you can rock for Lifestyle/Casual or Hoop.
Add those star tacks at the top outsole and the AF1 medal on the laces, it could pass as the new Air Force 2s.

Interested in how it looks in different colors/mix of colors.

Me as a Suns fan since the JKidd era, I can only say that I am super excited, last Suns player with a current signature shoe was CB.

Kidd/ Nash were just the face of the BBs etc. and Penny had a Suns IV colorway, but a year after Nike stopped making Sigs for him.

It is extra nice that it is actual Suns colours! I am really disliking those ultra colourful sneakers, which do not match the jersey colours. For special occassions like Christmas games, MLK day etc. totally understandable, but not for every game.

Back
Top Bottom