Nike Devin Booker 1

IMG_1221.png

Sz 14 EPs didn’t pass inspection, PAIN

I’m willing to bet it’s because the pair the seller shipped wasn’t EP’s 🤷‍♂️…Still don’t think they made EP’s in that size…

Got to try these on. Went tts and they fit nice. They have the same snugness Kobe Vs and VIs do for me but they feel a lot softer initially because of the material. No reason to size up because then they’d be too long, just need a break in a little and will feel 👌🏿 . Cushion felt nice too. Now I just need a colorway I like. Didnt realize from pics how cushioned the tongue is. Nice touch.

Last edited:
Got to try these on. Went tts and they fit nice. They have the same snugness Kobe Vs and VIs do for me but they feel a lot softer initially because of the material. No reason to size up because then they’d be too long, just need a break in a little and will feel 👌🏿 . Cushion felt nice too. Now I just need a colorway I like. Didnt realize from pics how cushioned the tongue is. Nice touch.

That's exactly what I said about the Kobe 6 fit!

Thanks whoever posted the restock on ftl. Went with 10.5 my standard size and they are snug, but at the same time materials used seems like they will eventually break in will conform to your foot.
IMG_3207.jpeg

Anyone else get a pair with a incorrectly fit insoles? The insole of my left shoe isn't wide enought on the forefoot so there's no coverage on the edge of my big toe (size 13). It's pretty annoying and the fit is already snug to try and go with an aftermarket insole.

was
What are the other colors coming out?
Good question. I’m curious too. I’m going to have to pay the apps for the mirage v2. But curious what else is coming. And hopefully it’s a solid outsole in the states. Translucent is getting out of hand… our you could just NBY these Nike 👀

I order a pair of mirage v2 of goat got a ecms tracking number reviews ain’t good anybody receive package from these ppl and how long did it take ?

somebody DM’d me some reps 😂
The shape on these is atrocious and maybe the early pics of the havens that are floating around are reps too like RustyShackleford RustyShackleford alluded too a few pages back. But I hope that black color with purple sock liner and probably orange swoosh is a real color down the line.
IMG_3933.jpeg

IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3932.jpeg

I posted pics of the same colorway right above your question and they don’t look furry whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom