Nike Devin Booker 1

I like them but don’t love them. As it’s been mentioned, they kind of went OD on the materials. Olive my favorite color tho so will be copped! Loosely reminds me of the Olive KD 10. Oh and it has the solid outsole!!

These have to be released on nby…just a simple black and white colored inspired colorway or even a simple Jordan 1 inspired like what he wears would be so nice.

Yes I’m dreaming.

Really want Mirage v2s but have to go to the apps.. but local has v1 on hand for retail. I might have to make V1 the move and then wait out other colorways.

Don’t like the fur lol
Really want Mirage v2s but have to go to the apps.. but local has v1 on hand for retail. I might have to make V1 the move and then wait out other colorways.
theyre on snipes in all sizes but 11&11.5

Booker debuting a new color of the Book 1 tonight!
IMG_3984.jpeg
IMG_3982.jpeg
IMG_3981.jpeg

I didn’t notice the fur till you guys brought it up.
I hope these sit on shelves. So I can cop. Booker is not that guy anyway lol.

My main gripe with the GRs was the lack of materials like the orange pair. They fixed it and then ruined it at the same time with the fur.
I actually don’t mind the simplicity of the mirage pairs but I can see why others might. I think there’s a happy medium between those and overdoing it like the hike pairs we’ve seen. I’m hoping they find a better balance on future releases.

Back
Top Bottom