Nike Devin Booker 1

Shiek shoes in San Francisco just had theirs on the shelf today. A few of my folks copped with no problem. My pair arrives tonight from eBay. Paid $30 over resell smh.
IMG_0541.jpeg
IMG_0525.jpeg

I would buy these for camping

I have 2 pairs of the Book 1, tts is slightly snug, not unwearable or uncomfortable, but going up .5 sizes a lot more room. Personally, I'd go .5 up if I was getting anymore colorways.

Taking out the insole in my tts pair worked as well.

*EDIT* this post is referring to casual wear.

Being that many have spoken about sizing and includingshoe reviewers, that means that there’s an issue with sizing.

If you purchased a pair and tts worked for you then great, but the fact that so many have spoken on sizing means that there’s a legitimate sizing issue with the shoe.
I wouldn't say there is a sizing issue. Length wise these are the same as any other Nike shoe you may have in the same size. It's just the padding and the shallow toe box makes for a more snug fit and makes the shoe "feel" small.

All I know is, if you size up of too much in these you'll be rocking boats.

I wouldn't say there is a sizing issue. Length wise these are the same as any other Nike shoe you may have in the same size. It's just the padding and the shallow toe box makes for a more snug fit and makes the shoe "feel" small.

That’s why I’ve been saying when they break in and that padding starts to give, they’re fine tts.

Ok there's not a sizing issue, just an issue with the size :rofl:

Listen this isn't a war between 1/2 size up and ttsizers :rofl:

It's just funny the dismissiveness of those who bought tts when someone calls the shoes snug or they recommend to 1/2 size up or more.

Could those ppl who bought TTS also be speaking from experience with how they’ve broken in? Don’t think I’ve been dismissive about any of it just dropping my 2 cents on my experience with the two pairs that I have. One being TTS and one size up.

If that’s being dismissive though, aren’t you being dismissive of those who went TTS? Hey pot, meet kettle.

Could those ppl who bought TTS also be speaking from experience with how they’ve broken in? Don’t think I’ve been dismissive about any of it just dropping my 2 cents on my experience with the two pairs that I have. One being TTS and one size up.

If that’s being dismissive though, aren’t you being dismissive of those who went TTS? Hey pot, meet kettle.

If you're going to talk to me, please quote me so that I can see it. I know it's the NikeTalk way not to quote people but it looks like you're talking to an unnamed person :rofl:

And I'm far from dismissive of those who went tts. I stated that if a person went tts "Then great". I'm happy if someone went tts or sized up. As you can tell it doesn't really matter and I'm not on the side of any.

Back
Top Bottom